FNF week 3 -Hex-

Whitty and I got out of the train station. We were heading to the residential area. 

"Where are we going?" I asked. "Friend's place." Whitty said. We entered a house property and Whitty knocked on the door. The door opened and it was a robotic man.

I was surprised. "E-Eh..?" 

"Hey, Whitty!" The robotic man looked at me. "Oh- who do we have here?" The robotic man came toward me. He started examining me. 

"Is this a friend of yours?" The robotic man asked. Whitty nodded. "A friend of Whitty is always a friend of mine! I'm Hex. Whitty's friend. Come in! We have so much to talk about!" 

Hex let us inside. We were brought to the living room. 

Whitty pulls down his hoodie. "So. What's your name?" Hex asked. 

"Y/N L/N. It's nice to meet you." I said. Hex smiled. 

Hex and I were talking about the same things. Rap battles, music, singing. We have so much in common. While I was talking with Hex, I glanced over at Whitty.

He was listening to music and staring at nothing. Then, he looked over at me. I looked at him. Hex became silent. 

It was getting a bit awkward. I never looked away from him and neither did Whitty. 

Hex, do something! 

My phone rang. I flinched and immediately got my phone. I stood up. "I have to take this, since something's come up." I said and walked away from them. 

It was Keith. 

"Keith?" 

"Girlfriend's mom came over to see me. She wasn't mad or anything. I guess she was just strict."

I became shocked. Girlfriend's mom came over?! 

"What else did she do? Did she say anything?" I asked. 

"I just have to prepare. If you can, we can discuss what the plans are if you're free."

I looked over at Whitty and Hex. Hex was sitting down beside Whitty whispering something to him. 

"Alright, I'll come by the building." I said and ended the call. I went over to the two boys. 

"Y/N! We were just talking about you!" Hex said. Whitty turned away. I sighed. "Sorry, but I have to get going." 

Hex smiled. "Awe! It's okay! Just come visit if you can!" Hex lead us outside. "Alright, I'll see you guys soon. Bye!" I waved goodbye and I started walking. Whitty was following me. 

"You're following me?" I asked. "Is it another battle?" He asked. 

I raised a brow. "Yeah... We have to discuss and plan how my friend's going to win." I explained. 

It became silent. "Would you.." Whitty spoke. I looked at him.

"In the next rap battle, would you take me with you?" Whitty asked. "If you're interested and curious, then.. of course I'll take you with me." I said and smiled. 

I looked at him in case he was smiling. He wasn't. He was just looking at me with the same expression. When can he smile? Or... could he even smile? 

We arrived at Girlfriend's building. "I need to be someone. Just message me if you're done here." Whitty said. "O-Okay then." Whitty left. I went inside the building and Keith was practicing. 

"Oh Y/N, there you are." Pico went over to me. "

"What's up?" I asked. "Girlfriend's mom planned to have a battle in limousines, but you'd be watching, right?" "Of course I will." 

Out of all places, her mom chose moving limousines?? 

"We declined and Girlfriend's mom thought of another place. So, they're going to perform in a concert stage. A lot of people will be watching." Pico explained. 

"Oh no, hopefully that won't make Keith worried.." I said. "Relax, people without tickets can't enter. The tickets are expensive, but it's free for friends." Pico explained. "Oh-" Keith finished singing. "Y/N." Keith went over to me. 

"Are you ready?" I asked. Keith had a serious face, but then smirked. He nodded. 

"I'm ready. It's tomorrow. It will start at 8." Keith said. "Alright, you do your best." I said and gave Keith a pat at the back. Keith smiled.