"A lift is a Muggle invention. It's a metal box thing that replaces stairs sometimes; you get in, press which floor you want and it takes you up or down" you explained to him, "And there is music inside it sometimes. And it's really slow and..." You noticed the weird look on Cedric's face, your voice fading away. "Never mind."

"I don't get it" Cedric hummed before turning back to his book.

It made you giggle and shake your head. You closed your eyes soon after, just thinking. About Cedric, about the homework Snape had set you, the Hogsmeade trip you planned to go on with Hannah next weekend...

You can feel his eyes on you.

Your own peel open and you turn to face him. "What?"

"My book's shit" he admitted.

"You're halfway through it."

"Yeah, and it's shit."

You frowned, your eyes moving from his face to the cover of said shit book. "I recommended that to you" you pouted slightly.

"Which is why, as you can see, I've tried to like it - but I can't" Cedric said, placing the book back down onto the bedside table. "It's boring. And I'm bored."

"How?" you cocked an eyebrow at him. "Classes literally ended twenty minutes ago max."

Cedric shot you a look. "So? I'm still bored."

"Too bad, I'm -"

"You're meditating, I know."

"It's not - Ugh, whatever. Yes, I'm meditating, so leave me alone" you replied, rolling your eyes before closing them yet again.

There was more silence. Cedric seemed to respect your wishes, not saying another word. All you could feel was the silk sheets beneath your body, all you could smell was Cedric's scent and the fresh fragrance of his bed covers, and all you could hear was the sound of your breathing and Cedric's - as well as the sound of him adjusting himself on the bed a little bit.

You wished you could stay like this forever. After the long day you'd just had, this was the perfect way to end it. Maybe some cuddles from Cedric would make it better, but that could come a bit later, maybe after dinner.

Your thoughts were interrupted when you felt a weight above your legs. Your eyes cracked open and you glanced down, your brows furrowing at Cedric. He wasn't even looking at your face, he didn't say a word, but he reached for your skirt and flipped it above your stomach, pulling your tights and panties down in one go.

"Cedric-" you were cut off by his finger sliding up through your folds.

"Shh" Cedric muttered, still not even glancing at you, too focused on what was between your legs. "Go back to your meditating. I'm just... entertaining myself."

You couldn't complain with that. You found yourself complying, your head tilting back so you were facing the ceiling, your eyes closing. You weren't really wet, much to Cedric's dismay, but you soon felt him spitting on your clit and felt it drip down your folds. His fingers slid it around, knocking purposefully at your bundle of nerves and causing arousal to spike through you.

When you felt yourself begin to get wet, your clit throbbing beneath his lazy, aimless touch, you couldn't help but open your eyes, glancing down at him. He wasn't even sitting between your legs - just beside you, his hand reaching for your cunt like he was half-heartedly playing some sort of game.

Cedric's silver eyes were entranced by your cunt, his fingers experimenting as they changed direction, moved about, all so agonizingly slow. After a minute of the torturous pace, his eyes flickered up to you and he lifted his hand towards your face.