Point of view C.D

Start from the beginning

And right next to him is you, curled up in a visitor's chair by his side as you giggle softly at something he says. She watches you closely, sees the feathered quill in your hand as you sign your name into his cast, and look up at him with giddiness all over your face. She doesn't fail to notice the way Cedric looks back at you with the exact same expression.

That evening, Cho watches as Cedric Diggory whispers the night away with you by his side.

Frosted color ceilings and shimmering crystal lights decorate the Great Hall on the night of the Yule Ball. Cho is standing at the top of the stairs, wrapped up in a white long, tight dress, that shows her curves very well. Everyone is looking at her, and she puts on a pretty smile because for once in her life, that's exactly how she feels; simply and unapologetically pretty.

As she walks down the steps, the train of her dress trails behind her, and she can't stop herself from searching the foyer for a head of light-brown hair amidst the sea of students gaping at her appearance.

She knows Harry is waiting for her, and she almost feels guilty knowing that when she takes his hand, she'll be dreaming of dancing with somebody else.

When she sees Cedric, her heart stutters in her chest, but then she realizes he isn't even looking at her, and he probably never was. Instead, his grey eyes are glued to you in the way that they always are, raking up your figure as a proud smirk graces his features. You're wearing a pretty dress, Hufflepuff yellow, and much simpler than Cho's because you don't need anything extravagant to look pretty, you're already perfect and Cedric is completely taken with you.

He guides you to the ballroom, hands brushing against your waist and shy smiles interchanged. Hundreds of witches and wizards surround you both, yet in all this time, Cedric only sees you.

The night hasn't even begun, but for Cho, it's already over.

As the ball ravishes on and her date is none the wiser, Cho watches with a heavy heart as Cedric Diggory touches you tenderly underneath the fallen snow.

In fifth year, Cho makes prefect for Ravenclaw House. She's making her way through the castle on her nightly rounds, catching misbehaving students and enforcing the rules. She's by herself, walking through quiet and dimly lit corridors, and she loves every minute of it.

As she approaches the kitchens, she briefly wonders if Cedric happens to be close by. She knows he's a prefect too, and maybe if she finds him she can convince him to let them do rounds together.

Just as she begins to feel the chill of the air through the openings of her robes, she hears a pair of students running down the hall across from her, accompanied by the sound of their laughs, one of which she is all too familiar with by now.

Cho may have thought the kitchen corridor was cold before, but as Cedric turns around the corner and of course, you just so happen to pop up behind him, she feels herself freeze into place because good Godric she just had to ask for this to happen.

Both you and Cedric follow Cho's movements, halting in your steps immediately once you see her, and she tries not to flinch when she sees you reach for Cedric's hand.

His hair is slightly messy, tie undone around his neck and you're both sporting a pair of overly pink and swollen lips. Cho's body starts to heat up, flushing all over in embarrassment and she's positive she's about to completely combust when Cedric asks,
"What do you want, Cho?"

Cho tries to make herself look completely indifferent, even though the voice inside her head is screaming at her to run.

"You should both be in bed right now" she replies, and she even manages to straighten her back, trying to come across as intimidating.