We sit on the couch next to eachother and she takes my bag and sets it on the couch. "So tell me everything about yourself love. Don't leave out a thing."

Just be Aria Towns.

"Uhm...well...I work for Vogue, as an editor, and I uh...I live in LA with my best friend, Kate, although lately I've been spending a lot more time with Harry than Kate, and—"

"You work for Vogue! That's so exciting!" She exclaims.

"Yeah, I guess, I'm kind of late all the time so—"

"Aria!" The voice of Harry's mom calls through the door way, Harry trailing in behind her. "C'mere love, give me a hug." She says, open arms.

I smile and stand, hugging her. "I'm Anne and it is so good to meet you, darling, I've heard lots about you."

"You have?" I asked, giving questioning eyes to Harry, who's face is all red.

"Oh yes I have, You're so pretty, just like Harry said."  Now it's my face that's red.

.

.

.

.
We all sat in the living room talking, it had been long after dinner now and it was about 10:00 right now, and I'm getting tired. The jet lag was killing me and I am very tired.

I laid on Harry's shoulder, his arm stretched around mine, while Gemma and Harry were quietly talking. Anne had already gone to bed.

"You look tired over there, Aria." Gemma said, causing a tired smile.

"Yeah, I am." I say, giggling a little bit.

"Want to go to bed now? We can go upstairs." Harry says, his hand rubbing up and down on my arm.

"That would be nice." I response, rubbing my tired eyes.

He nods. "We're gonna go upstairs. Night, Gem." Harry says.

"Night, Harry, Night Aria."

"Goodnight Gemma."

After we went upstairs I fell on the bed, belly first. I was so drained.

"You know you gotta change first right?" Harry says, smiling as he walks through the door.

"I don't want to move."

"That's fine." Is all he says before he walks to his suitcase and unzips it, pulling something out, then walking back to the bed.

He grabs my ankles and pulls me down the bed and I giggle. He grabs the top of my leggings and pulls them down my legs, then the hem of my t-shirt, pulling it over my body, then un-doing the clasp on my bra and pulling it off of me.

Finally he takes on of his t-shirts and pulls it over my head and down my body. "There." He says, before leaning down and kissing my lips.

I smile, and scoot back up the bed. And even though I'm tired, I manage to get a glimpse of Harry changing. He pulls his t-shit over his head, the bare ness of his back, causing me to smile.

He then takes his jeans and pulls them down his legs, switching to a pair of sweatpants before he turns back around and gets on the bed from the end. He crawls above me on all fours and leans down, kissing me again.

"I told you they would love you." He says, kissing me again.

"Ya...you did..." I say, tiredly.

"Now that they've excepted you as family you can't exactly leave me for a while." He jokes, kissing me again.

"Mmmm." I hum in response, too tired to get actual words out.

He rolls off of me, getting under the covers just to pull me back to him, spooning me from behind.

"Goodnight, baby." He says, pressing one last kiss to my temple, before I quietly fall asleep.

A/N: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ANYWAYYYYSSSS

Tysm for 644 reads!!! Ily all like my own childrennnnn