Chapter 1

This Story will be about MaxTul and I'll just simply write what I want, it doesn't rely on any of the series or something.

...

Max:

Another day of my mono life, this is what I call my life without any colour and fun.

By now, I used to being alone in the cold world but that doesn't mean I like this life. If there weren't my parents I would have killed myself by now, I'm pretty sure, but I can't do this to them so this is why I live on eventhough I hate it.

My life is work, sleep, work, it's mono, like the colours I see. All grey. There is a legend saying that if you meet your soulmate that you'll start seeing colours but I don't really believe that neither then that you have a soulmate. Although I have to admit that there's a little hope inside of me, hoping that this all is true.

I leave early for work and I know I'll stay until it's late, what would I do instead, there's nothing else in my life.

I pack my things and leave my apartment, downstairs to my car.

The day starts as usual, work is as usual. We have a collaboration with some creators, they are pretty unknown, but perfect for our project.

Today is our first meeting and I'm looking forward to it. It's not that I really  like meeting new people, but the project is pretty interesting.

My assistant and me are already sitting in the meeting room, when the creators come in. They are three I don't really listen to the first two. My eyes are locked on the third person. A tall handsome man, who entered with a bright smile. He had something..I couldn't take my eyes of him.

"Hi, nice to meet you I'm Tul, I'm looking forward to working with you" So his name was Tul, it fits him very well.

"Well then everybody is here, I'm the CEO of this company, please call me Max"

I talked to everybody in the room, but still I had only eyes for him, he had something, that made me addicted. For a moment our eyes met and for a second I thought there was a colour in his eyes, I think people call it brown, but that's impossible, can't and will never be able to see colours.