Ch5 - The Exchange Event 2/2

Start from the beginning

"Somethings wrong!" You almost shouted, everyone was looking at you wondering what you meant with that.

"Many unknown cursed spirits and cursed users are around the perimeter of the building." You explained but no one seemed to have bought it.

"Are you sure it's not just Fushiguro's shikigami?" Yaga asked in a stern voice, so far no one seemed to believe you.

"I'm certain, the students are in grave dang-" You were cut off by all of the charms on the wall burning red.

"That's odd. My crows didn't see anything." Mei Mei said, even she sounded a bit concerned. She looked over at you and waited for you to say something but you were just as shocked.

"I'd love to say Great Teacher Gojo's students exorcised them all, but..." Gojo started but they all know that's not the case, not after you sensed them before anything could happen.

"I'm going to Tengen-sama." Yaga said and stood up from his seat in the back of the room, "Satoru and Principal Gakuganji, please protect the students. Mei, you stay here and identify the location of the students. Stay in constant contact with the other two." Yaga lastly said.

"Fully understood." Mei Mei said. "I look forward for the bonus." She added. You sweatdropped.

'There's bonuses for this?' You thought with an open mouth.

Yaga suddenly turned to you with his orders. "(F/N), you go exorcise any curse that comes to you, if you see any students escort them out of there and go back to see if your needed."

"As you wish." You said to him. "Let's get the students out of there." You turned to Gojo, Utahime and Gakuganji.

Satoru clapped with his hands two times before he spoke. "Hurry up, Gramps. It's time for a walk. You just finished your lunch, didn't you?"

"Let's hurry." Utahime said and everyone picked up their pace and went to save the students.

— — — — — — — — — —

You were running outside, you came close to the entrance to where the event is held when suddenly a veil formed. Behind you were Utahime and Gakuganji, Gojo had been running above the wall.

"Gojo. You go on ahead before the veil cones down." Utahime said as she kept running, Gojo was way before you so he could've been the last resort for the students.

"No, not happening." He answered Utahime,

"Huh?!" You and Utahime exclaimed. "Why not?!" You asked in a slightly angered tone.

"The veil's practically complete already. They prioritized it's effect on cursed techniques over its visual effect." He said. "They're good."

You fastened your pace and arrived in front of the veil eyeing it up and down. Gojo had arrived before and was waiting for the rest.

"Well, now that it's down I just need to break it." Gojo said before putting his hand on the veil only to be struck out with a few bits of light.

Utahime stretched her hand out and she could easily get in. "Hey... Why are you being kept out while I'm able to enter?" She turned her head to Gojo.

"This is strange..." You stretched your hand out and nothing happened. "I can enter as well."

"I get it now." Gojo said with a smirk. "Utahime, (F/N), Gramps, you go on ahead." He turned his head to the veil in front of him, "This veil... Is a barrier that allows all others to go in and out, in return for denying Gojo Satoru entry." He said pointing with his index finger at you three.

"They must have quite the skilled curse user." He said before turning his head to the veil with his hand on his chin. "That, and they have a degree of intel on us."

"Go on, get moving. I don't know what their goal is but we lose if one of us dies." He said, Utahime and Gakuganji went in first, you stayed behind for a short moment.

Gojo looked over at you with a concerned face wondering why you stayed behind. His thoughts seemed to have been interrupted by your voice suddenly quivering.

"Are you going to be alright?" You asked him, he smirked a little, he never heard you quiver like that or you worry about him, and he did not expect you to be, not after what happened a while ago with you attacking him with fans.

To be fair you don't know what had gotten into you to stay behind like that, Gojo moved his hand to his blindfold and removed it.

"Of course I'll be alright." He said in a rather concerned voice, he looked deep in your E/C orbs with his ocean blue pairs, you were kind of worried about him after all, who knows what could happen.

"Be safe out there." You simply said to him and gave him a reassuring hug, you don't know why you did that or if there's any reason behind it, you could guess that after he screwed you over and didn't promote you to special-rank but instead to a first-grade sorcerer you would've forever hated him.

But you didn't.

After all you two had quite a past together. Maybe a part of you was disappointed but the rest of you forgave him a long time ago.

"You too." He said leaning down a little and wrapping his arms around you, you parted ways and ran inside the veil.

"What?! Another woman? How many of you are there?" An unknown curse user said, you rolled your eyes and turned to Gakuganji.

"You can take him, you colonel blimp." You said before unsheathing your fans, and jumping up to the air to the nearest tree.

— — — — — — — — — —

A/N: hii, hope you guys liked this chapter, i would really appreciate it if you guys would comment on what you thought about it. your feedback is extremely important to me so pls feel free to comment your thoughts.