Deal VLIIII

A new day. Hopefully a new beginning for them.

Jennie woke up at the usual time to prep for work. Like her routine everyday, she prefered to take a bath and dress up first before eating her breakfast. She got out of the bathroom and picked her clothes for today.She decided to wear something comfy but still presentable. She got her acid wash skinny jeans and decided to wear a white crop top with the word geek printed in front. She matched her outfit with a pair of sneaker .

She went to her kitchen and was surprised at what she saw.

Jen: Manang, san galing yan?

Jen was pertaining to the breakfast set on the table which didn't look home cooked at all.

Manang: Nagtatanong ka pa. Alam mo naman kung kanino galing yan eh.

Napangiti na lang si manang.

Jen: Siya nagdala o pinadala?

Manang: Siya mismo. Inaya ko ngang dito na kumain dahil sa dami ng dala niya pero sabi niya hanggang hatid lang daw muna siya kasi baka magalit ka.

Hindi na sumagot si Jen at kumain na lang.

Sa isip ni Jen, she was thinking of how thoughtful Lisa was for doing this for her. Kahit nung sila pa, she never failed to bring her breakfast.

After her very fulfilling meal, naghanda na siya para umalis. She was a few steps away from the door when something on the table, near the door, caught her eye. It was the key to her car. The car Lisa gave her. It was used as paper weight for a note. Kinuha ni Jen ang note at binasa ito.

"Good Morning,
Sana nagustuhan mo yung pinili kong food for breakfast. If ever galit ka pa, wag ka sanang magalit kay manang kasi ako naman nagpumilit kanina. :D

Anyway, here's the key to the car. Tayo man o hindi, sayo na yung kotse. I gave it to you because you deserve it kaya sana tanggapin mo na siya ulit.

See you later. Drive safe.

I love you
                                                                                                                                               Lisa. "

Jennie couldn't help but smile while reading the note Lisa left for her. She got to the parking lot at nakita niya ulit ang kotse na ibinalik niya kay Lisa. It was at its usual parking space.

After a few minutes, nakarating na si Jen sa studio and she went straight to the direction of her dressing room. It was past 11 already.
She knew that the day was only starting at for sure maraming pakulo si Lisa. She was expecting already the numerous sunflowers in her room. So before she entered, she took a deep breath and turned the knob.

Nagulat si Jennie sa nakita niya. There were no flowers today. Nothing. It was only Chaeng on her vanity chair. Jen's face turned from a smile to a blank expression which ofcourse didn't go unnoticed bu Chaeng.

Chaeng: Uy.... expecting.

Instead na i-cheer up ang kaibigan, inunahan pa ni Chaeng ng pang-aasar.

Chaeng: Kala mo gagawin uling garden tong room no?

Jen: Whatever. Why would I expect anything from her? We're not even together.

Jennie's voice was monotone and she tried to act as normal as she could.

Chaeng: Hmmm. Liar! I saw your face so don't even deny it.

Jen: Not affected. She's known for everything except for consistency.