"Let's go!" Su Jingyan regained his senses and sat down directly, and then laughed out eight teeth, very dazzling, but very eye-catching.

    Lu Yichen nodded. When Su Jingyan walked over, his dark eyes moved slowly with the opponent's steps. After Su Jingyan sat back firmly in the back seat, he moved his head slowly to In front of.

    The posture of his neck turning was a bit stiff, like a robot, and it made a crackling sound.

    Su Jingyan grabbed the corner of Lu Yichen's clothes in one hand, held a small dessert in the other, and stuffed it with a contented little bit.

    From time to time, he made a special low-pitched "baby chir" sound.

    Su Jingyan felt that Lu Yichen was the gentlest boy he had ever seen in his life.

    Hehe.

    Maybe it was because Su Jingyan was eating, it was difficult to hug him, or there were other special reasons, Lu Yichen rode very slowly along the way, but it was also very steady.

    From time to time, a breeze blew in, which drove the broken hair in front of Su Jingyan's eyes, exposing those fawn eyes that were so clean that they couldn't be more thorough, gleaming.

    "Yichen." Su Jingyan tilted his head, the person in front did not speak, but glanced back with a small arc of his head. Su Jingyan knew that the other party had heard the voice of his own speech.

    "Tomorrow, I will make a lunch for you too!" After speaking, Su Jingyan's eyes brightened and his expression was a little nervous. The hand holding Lu Yichen's clothing corner couldn't help but squeeze tighter.

    Lu Yichen's godless eyes slowly focused, and his bangs were blown up by the wind, revealing those eyes that couldn't be colder, and his eyes flashed.

    Just when Su Jingyan thought that he would not speak anymore, the whole person was drooping.

    "Ok."

    The corner of Su Jingyan's eyes bends once again.

    Senior...

    Don't regret everything you did today...

    You have been locked by the devil.

    Jie Jie Jie.

    Don't try to escape.

    Su Jingyan jumped off the back seat of the bicycle with a kick, like a little rabbit.

    He looked at the man sitting on the bicycle, blinked his eyes, and the deer's eyes lit up, and his voice said softly, "You ride my bicycle and go home first. See you tomorrow morning!"

    After speaking, he took up his schoolbag and held the small dessert in his hand, ready to open the door of the house.

    After he had opened the door, he realized that Lu Yichen had been standing still.

    Su Jingyan looked at him in surprise.

    Lu Yichen was still expressionless, staring at him tightly, making it impossible to see his emotions.

    Su Jingyan blinked, eyes curled, and shouted at him, "Lu Yichen! See you tomorrow!"

    Sure enough, the boy silently moved his head back, kicked his feet, and continued to walk on his bicycle.

    Su Jingyan closed the door and walked inside humming a song.

    As he walked in, he took off his shoes, not even knowing what it was because of his mentality, and by the way, he also took off his socks cleanly. Two snow-white bare feet just stepped on the floor, letting the cold chill hit him. The soles of the feet.