|| CHAPTER: 22 ||

Y/n's POV
~
I entered my school but something is really strange. People keeps on staring at me and whispers things.

Did I do something wrong? What did I do?

I was becoming anxious every second cause getting attention from anyone is not my thing plus I'm not getting attention in a good way, but a terrible way.

I speed up my foot steps and entered my classroom.. but still, everyone was looking at me like I am a monster or something. Where is Sunghoon? Why is he in the classroom?

"Yuna, what happened?" I asked Yuna and she held my hand and take me out of the classroom.

"Y/n, is it true?" Yuna asked and I got really confused.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Did you cheat on Sunghoon?" She asked me and my heart broke into million pieces cause I could never do that.

"W-what? Of course not . But why? What's going on?" I say almost breaking into tears.

"Look, calm down.. I know you didn't.  I don't know who started it, but there's a voice recording seems like your voice, it says, "I am only using Sunghoon. I don't love him. I love someone else." Yuna told me what's going on and I felt even anxious cause it's not me. It's not my voice. I never said that.

"I know you didn't. It's not your voice. Don't worry." Yuna hugged me and I can't help but cry.

Where is Sunghoon? Does he hate me? Is it the end of our relationship?

"Yuna.. where's Sunghoon?" I ask.

"When a random classmate was talking about you and the whole situation. Sunghoon heard it and he got mad. He probably didn't believe it but after they forced him to listen to the recording. He seems to be a little confused or something.. he went out of the classroom. I don't know where." Yuna says.

My heart broke. Doesn't Sunghoon trust me?

"I'm..I'm.. going outside..I will skip all the classes." I say and before Yuna can stop me. I started run my way out of the whole school.. crying.. everyone hates me.. everyone is misunderstanding me..

"Cheater."

"Oh! Look, the one who betrayed Sunghoon."

"She got exposed."

"Sunghoon doesn't deserve this."

Students keeps on saying things about me.

~
I finally got out of the school but now I'm running and running somewhere I don't even know. But I just want to escape from this terrible situation.

I saw a bench nearby and there's almost no people at that place so I sat down on the bench.

I can't stop crying. It hurts. I don't wanna lose Sunghoon. What if he is really hurt? And what if he breaks up with me soon?

I thought of checking my phone to see if Sunghoon sent me any messages.
But my phone is out of charge so it's automatically off.

I sighed.
It suddenly started to rain. I have no umbrella.

I remembered the day where Sunghoon and I were together when it was raining.

The rain increased every second but I don't care . I was walking my way to my house on the rain, alone.

"Y/N!" I heard a familiar voice from behind.

I looked behind me and saw Sunghoon running towards me. He is all wet because of the rain.

Sunghoon hold my shoulder and was about to say something but I said something instead.

"Sunghoon, p-please trust me.. I-I didn't do it.." my voice cracked because of how painful it is.

"Are you serious? Y/n, seriously? You thought I'll believe that freaking voice recording of a random person? I know you would never do that. I trust you more than anything, babe. I know you didn't do it. Come here." Sunghoon says and open up his arms for me to hug him. Without hesitation,
I hugged his arms and cried out loud.

I broke the hug and looked at him,

"But you went out of the classroom, Yuna said. Where you confused?" I asked.

"I went out of the whole school when I heard the news. I ran straight to your house. I didn't want you to come to school today because of all this. But then your mom said, she already went to school."

"And then I went to school to see you there but Yuna said, she already went out of the school. I even called you but you didn't receive my calls." Sunghoon took a deep breath.

"My phone is out of charge so." I say.
I tried not to cry because of how kind and caring he is..

"Aigoo, don't cry again. I am the best boyfriend ever, right?" Sunghoon cupped my face and wiped away my tears.

I chuckled and hit his arm playfully.

He cupped my face again and kissed my lips softly as if there's no tomorrow.
I put my arms around his neck and fell deep into the kiss.

To the one who wanted to ruin our relationship, you failed.

TO BE CONTINUED ~