|| CHAPTER: 16 ||

Y/n's POV
~
I was working on my locker and saw Sunghoon coming towards me from far away.

I pretended I didn't saw him. I don't blame him at all but seeing him makes me fall for him more and I don't want to get hurt in the end .

"Y/n!" Sunghoon smiled.

"Oh Sunghoon! How are you today? Are you alright?" I asked in worry.

"I'm okay I'm okay. How are you?" He put his arm around my shoulder.

"I-i'm fine." I say.
My heart is about to explode.
While we are talking and walking someone suddenly called my name.

"Y/n!!!".

"Wooyoung?" I look at him.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I'm alright. How about you?" I asked.

"Good." Wooyoung say.

Sunghoon looked so confused? Annoyed?

"Y/n. Wanna grab a coffee after school?" Wooyoung suddenly asked me.

I was hesitant but I nodded.

"Y/n will spend her time with me today." Sunghoon says.

I looked at him confusedly. I don't remember having plans with him today?

Sunghoon stare back at me.

"Oh well. Then what about the three of us together spend time together?" I said not wanting to reject anyone since I hate rejecting others plus, being rejected.

"N-" Sunghoon was about to say no.

"That sounds good." Wooyoung agreed while Sunghoon looks kind of mad.. or what? Hurt? Why though?

The bell rang meaning we all have to go to our class right now.

~
It's lunch time now.
I sat alone and opened my lunch box. I took a bite of the sandwich my mom made but someone suddenly sat in front of me.

It's obviously one and only, park Sunghoon.

"Explain." Sunghoon looks at me seriously.

"Explain what?" I asked in confusion.

"What's between you and wooyoung? I thought you hate him?" He asked without any expression.

"I accepted him as my friend again." I said and took another bite of my sandwich.

"Oh ." He said not looking really satisfied with my answer.

I wonder why?

~ time skips ~
School finished and I'm so freaking stressed right now. Cause on the right side of me is Sunghoon and on the left side of me is Wooyoung.

None of us is breaking the silence and the atmosphere is really cold and awkward.

"Umm where are you guys actually taking me?" I asked the both of them.

"Cafe."

"My house."

"Wait.. Sunghoon, your house?" I asked him.

"Yes. Let's go." He stopped walking and look in my eyes. I'm really confused.

"She already agreed to go on a cafe." Wooyoung joined in.

"Didn't I told you guys that the three of us spending time together?" I asked them.

"I never agreed." Sunghoon said making everything stressful.

"Sunghoon-ah!!!!".

Chaerin? What is she doing here??

To be continued ~