This situation was creepy and don't know why his suit matched mine. Maybe it was a coincidence or someone did it purposely.

I don't know but this is just too much.

God..why am I here, please take me out.

"Ah my baby, you look so pretty and why to you seem surprised love? I told you not to run around yet you ran away, I was searching for you." He says ever so softly and his voice seemed to do wonders on me. He totally occupied my brain and I was in a state of fear and shock.

"M-me? Baby?huh?" I mumbled not knowing why he was calling me with those nicknames.

Don't because those nicknames give me some hope and I don't want to hold on to that hope.

"Yes love you who else would you think I will call with that name." He jokes and laughs slightly, oh his laugh. It hit my ear drums like a whisper and as much as I hate to say this.

I loved that chortle, love how it was so light and lively. I missed his voice, I know I did it.

Me? Wasn't I his cherry? Since when did I become his love? Wasn't I your friend who loved you hopelessly? Wasn't she your love?

"Wait you call E-eunji with that name n-not me." I said trying my very best to stay composed while saying her name but yet I couldn't help at the crack my voice held.

It hurts taking her name. I can't and I don't want to remember her.

"Love who eunji? What are you talking about? Come on let's go to our house." He says frowning and that's when my eyes widened.

He doesn't know eunji? How? Its impossible! Is he pulling some stupid prank? Why am I with him? What on earth is happening? Am I going crazy?

"I-I don't know why am I here?" I asked avoiding his eyes and he looked at me as if I was joking.

"You are lying." I murmured while shaking my head and he furrowed his brows.

This is wrong this never happened!! He is crazy not me I never married him.

"Love why will I lie?" He says gently, as if to lure me in his trap.

"W-we are married" I asked shakingly pointing a finger in between us.

He again let out that laugh making my heart beat uncontrollably but my body had different reaction. My brain forced me to go in a state of panic, my body was frantic.

My thighs shaking visibly, my head sweating profusely and then tears clouded my vision.

Not now, not fucking now.