What if someone comes and kills me? Or kidnap me? God ...

What if they do something harm? Fuck how did I end up here.

The footsteps were so close and I felt like crying, the frustration was too much.

Y/n.. calm down please calm down.

I wanted to cry so badly but stopped knowing it's of no use.

I was this close to crying when I heard it.

I heard a voice,  an awfully familiar voice.

That voice was I will never be able to forget, never.

"Oh baby I finally found you." Said that oh so sweet voice.

I didn't want to turn, I didn't. I dint want to face him, I'm a corward I can't face him.

"Baby? Turn around I'm here love." Said the voice again and I shook my head. Why is he calling me baby?

No no it's all my dream, there is no way he is here. He can't be here, stop stop you are hallucinating y/n..

"Love? Turn around please stop making me wait." The voice said and I bit my lip.

Come on you can do it, you have to find out who is pranking you. Come on!

Turning around I saw the most beautiful yet scary sight.

There he was standing, looking gorgeous as ever. A tight black suit fitted on his muscular body making me want to ogle my eyes all over his body but I didn't. His torso was covered with a white dress shirt and his collar button was open making my eyes shift themselves to his milky skin.

He is just so beautiful. I moved my eyes towards his face, something which I missed a lot to be honest. His eyes.. they were the same, same as years ago.
His thin lips attracted me so much,  I wanted to kiss them, maybe feel them.

His cute nose was in the middle and I just wanted to boop it cutely. God! Why is he so beautiful.

The bouquet in his hands caught my attention. It wasn't a normal bouquet, it held various weird flowers, black roses, daffodils, red roses, hyacinths, marigold, lilies, purple orchids and lastly thistle.

Thristle, a thorny plant which is available in Australia. I know about these because I was always curious about flowers but why did he bring these? How did he get those?

Nothing less I noticed my bodies physical condition and that's when I noticed how my body was shivering slightly and my legs were shaking visibly. I tried ask hard not to cry but my eyes filled with liquid when I saw his face

Those memories haunting me and I couldn't help but fear him and fear how we were standing here after so many years so suddenly