14/04/2021

Assalamualaikum,
First of all, I would like to take out a moment and wish you and everyone a very
happy Ramadan!

My beloved, my future Habib, Ramadan Mubarak to you and to your family✨

It's very long to address you, lol.
Instead, would it be weird to call you love/habib/habibi/sweetheart/munchkin/marshmallow/ or
Meri jaan? XD

Avoid the weird silly names though.

Well, I don't sense any mistake over her though, it's not even wrong, or have you ever come across a particular statement, that you aren't allowed to call your future husband already with loved nicks and names?

Well that's totally absurd. Coz I from now on, will address you names out of my undeniably profound love.
Sorry, I make my own rules.

<CURRENT SITUATION>
Today is the first day of Ramadan and Alhamdulillah I'm fasting.
Although my stomach is grumbling from hunger but after performing ablution and performing my Zohar prayer in complete isolation and darkness, I feel a lot better.

I'm trying to learn the translation and meaning of whatever surahs I have memorized till now.
It's not completely sensible and peaceful if you perform your namaz without knowing what you are actually reciting right?

I'm back to studying my medical subjects with seriousness. Pomodoro is helping me and with Ramadan around, it is even more peaceful to study.
And I'm making this dua of having the strength during my dissection hours, so I can stand still confidently and do the dissection instead of fainting :D

I'm thinking about you,
Do you ever think about me, even if it is an inch or a pin point?

Mhm?

<TRIGGER POINT >
Yeah yeah, I know you are eager to know for why I'm here today, updating this diary with the very first chapter.

Yesterday, I went to the first Taraweh at the masjid!
Yay!
I'm glad it was open for women in amidst of the second wave of Corona.

Nah, don't worry. I have had my first dose of vaccination and I'm strictly following the norms in public gatherings.
Okay not strictly but yed a bit over here and there.

So, the main trigger point was the beautiful voice of the Imam.
The beautiful recitation of the Quran during the Isha and Taraweh prayers, MashaAllah.

It felt so amazing and blissful to hear his voice.
And I couldn't stop myself from wishing to hear the same from you Habibi.

<MY DESIRED WISH>
I hope you also prayed your Taraweh yesterday and I hope you are fasting today.

I really wish and I'm sincerely making this dua,
That you would recite Quran to me with a beautiful voice and tajweed.
I have always imagined of praying behind you, with you leading the prayers.

Every night, I wish to listen
To Surah Mulk from you and every Morning surah Rehman.
Is it too much to ask?
But can you do it, please?

I want to sit together with you and recite Quran during Ramadan. I want to keep listening Recitations and Hadees from you.

<DUAS>

I will not hesitate to pull your hair if you are not lowering your gaze wherever you go!
Trust me, I won't spare you if you even try to look at any non mehram, even in your college!
You hear me?

I want you to become a better version of yourself in this Ramadan.

I pray for yours and your family's health.  I pray that all your duas are fulfilled. May Allah bless you more and forgive your sins, my love.

And if you are here, reading this diary, just by the 0.000000001% probability, then smile.
Smile that your future habibti is falling for you for the sake of Allah, she is praying for you.

And all you need to do is pray for me. I will wait for you.

May you have a blessed Ramadan.

Lots of love,
Your future Habibti ❤