YEAR 7 - THE LOST LOVE

Start from the beginning

All eyes were on him. The boy that made all the wrong choices, yet the boy who wasn't free enough to chose what to do.

He walked to his parents's side.

Neville puts himself in front of his friends and colleagues.

"Well I must say that I hoped for better." Voldemort said "And who may you be young man?"

"Neville Longbottom."

They start laughing again.

"Well, Neville, I'm sure that we'll find a place for you."

"I'd like to say something, first."

"C'mon, say it."

"It doesn't matter that Harry's gone." He started

"Not now, Neville!" Seamus interrupted him

The boy continued.

"People die everyday! Friends, family. Yes, we lost Harry tonight, but he still is with us......in here." He pointed to his heart "So is Remus, Tonks, Cedric, Rose, all of them. They didn't die in vain, but you will!"

The moment that he picked Godric Gryffindor's sword, Harry got out of Hagrid's arms. The chosen one was alive.

Draco ran away from his parents.

"Potter!" The boy yelled while throwing his wand at the boy who lived

The boy fought the snake and ran away while Voldemort tried to catch him. Many death eaters disappeared before the battle even began.

Harry ran to his friends while the others start entering the castle to protect themselves. Elijah Wintergreen ran to Harry.

They saw as Neville cuts the snake's head.

"Harry, listen to me. It's not over. You still can't kill Voldemort." The man told him

"W-What? We destroyed all his Horcruxes, I can kill him."

People running around them made it easier for the man to talk to the boy without being caught.

"Y/n's necklace. It's a Horcrux laced with Amortentia. He can control her, Harry. She will follow him no matter what." Elijah explained "If you want to end this, you have to destroy that necklace first."

Harry's eyes followed the crowd until it laid on the unconscious girl on the floor. His best friend was there. She was there right in front of them. The girl who he plotted many plans with, the girl who went on adventures by his side, his confidant......

It was now Harry and Voldemort. The boy who lived and the dark lord, ready to fight one another, ready to end everything right there.

Harry ran to the astronomy tower. He had to find a way to destroy that necklace and then kill Voldemort.

He didn't had much time to think before his opponent appeared. They fought yet again, Voldemort was weaker, but he still could fight with Harry.