CHAPTER 6

Y/N's POV

Ring~ Ring~

Urgh, what time is it? Oh! It's already 5:00. Right! I have to cook for them.

I thought, even though I just came back yesterday and can't even sleep because of the thought of the girl that's currently sleeping across my bed, well let's just say that I got, around, 2-4 hours of sleep. Well, to be fair we slept pretty late last night so yeah, I just have to deal with it.

While I was in my deep thoughts, I heard shuffling across the room and...

"Yah~ can you turn your alarm off, you're not the only one sleeping here in the room,"  Jihan said with her husky voice.

"Yah?!?" I repeated in disbelief.

Gosh this woman, did she just forget that I'm literally older than her?!?

"Hmm, mian jiho-yang~ I'll turn it off now, go back to sleep now yeah?" I said doing what she just said.

Now that I'm fully awake because of this girl, I decided to go out of our room and cook for them.

Just like what I said, I already got their schedule that's why I know when they needed to get ready for their schedules.

I personally got it from their manager, so that for the meantime that I'm not promoting with them, I can at least do something for them.

I decided to just cook some pancakes for our breakfast and prepare some sandwiches just in case they are still hungry or just wanted to take some food with them.

"Perfect," I said after I finished setting up the table.

"Wah~ I'm still tired, let me check what schedules my babies have today," I talked to myself looking at their timetable.

Aww, my poor babies, they have so much to do today, wait, maybe I can text their manager about letting me drive them to their schedules, at least to their first to their third one if they did not agree to me driving for them the whole day

"Yeah, let me do that," I said

Y/n: Good morning Manager-nim! Y/nimnida~

                                             Manager: Oh! Good morning to you too Y/n-ah, do you need something? It's pretty early in the morning though.

Y/n: Ah yes manager, actually, I was thinking if I could drive the girls to their schedules for today.

                                              Manager: I don't know Y/n, didn't you just came back yesterday? Just take this time to rest I can manage.

Y/n: Please manager-nim~ I'm well-rested now, I slept early yesterday, I just wanted to be with the girls, well how about this, I'll just drive for them until their 3rd schedule and then I'll go home after that hmm? How does that sound?

                                               Manager: Aigoo~ Fine, you can but! Just like what you said, until their 3rd schedule only huh? If you break the deal I'll tell CEO-nim to lock you down at your dorm for 1 week.

Y/n: Assa! Thank you manager-nim!!! I'll drive the girls safely to their schedules!

                                               Manager: Okay!
                                                        Bye Y/n! 👋

Y/n: Bye manager-nim! Thank you again ^^
Sent

"Yah, Kim Y/n aren't you going to go back to sleep? It's too early in the morning to play with your phone," I heard someone talk and turn to that person realizing it's Soojin unnie.

"Unnie, I'm fine, a little bit sleepy yes, but nothing to worry hmm? Besides, I already cooked for you guys, come on leader-nim, let's wake the members up and eat breakfast together," I said persuading her to agree with me.

"Fine, I'll wake up the members, you," she said pointing her finger to me.

"You'll stay on the sofa, at least sleep a little bit more, you can't fool me y/n I know you're tired given the fact that you just came back yesterday so stay there and we'll wake you up once all the members are awake,"  she continues leaving me no choice to obliged.

It's too early in the morning to receive another punch from her you know.

"Okay, Good morning Soojin unnie," I said clinging to her and kissing her on her cheek.

"Y-yah! Go sleep!" She said pushing me back to the sofa.

"Alright, alright, Good night Soojin-ah," I teased her dodging her slap before going back to the sofa.

"Aish! This kid jinja, still the same," I heard her muttered walking back to her room.

Now that I'm alone again here, let me catch a little bit more sleep.