CHAPTER 2

Y/N's POV

"Romie, let's stop by the mall for a bit, I want to buy some presents for the girls," I said to her while getting on the car.

"Wow, you got something for them but nothing for me, your cousin?!?" She said.

"Of course I got something for you, It's actually in my suitcase, I already got something for the girls also, it's just that I want to buy more for them, it's been a while since I spoil my babies," I said remembering the last time I got to treat them.

"Meh, you're just making an excuse to spoil Jiho, and "babies"? Y/n we both know that she's the only one that you're pertaining about when you said that, just admit it already," she said.

"That's not true! Well partially but hey! All of them are my babies, even though some of them are older than me," I defended.

"That's not true my ass, btw we're here," she announced getting out of the car.

—At the mall—

"Hey Saerom, do you think that they still remember me?" I asked while putting some jelly on the cart.

"Yeah? Why'd you asked? Y/n it's not that long since you leave, I'm sure the girls are still the same," she said adding some snacks to our cart.

"It's just that, I'm a little bit worried and nervous at the same time, what if they suddenly feel awkward with me when I get there?" I asked again, this time earning a slap from my companion.

"Pabo! Why did you think of that? Awkward? We both know that the girls will not be like that, especially Jihyo. She's the clingy one among the group and I'm sure she will be the first one to hug you," she replied adding some soju on the cart.

"Hey! What are you doing? Most of them aren't allowed to drink yet," I said grabbing the bottles out of the cart.

"Yah! That's not for them, that's for me, since you're getting extra things for them it is only right that you get these for me also," she countered putting the bottles back on the cart.

"Okay, okay! Just don't call me in the middle of the night asking if a mosquito also drinks the period blood," the teased her.

"How dare you?!? I did not ask such a thing!" She said not believing my words.

"You did actually, I have a record of that," I replied giggling a bit seeing her eyes went 0-0 like this.

"I'm d-drunk that day! That's not within my capability to do such a thing! That's because of the alcohol!" She defended and I just laughed at her reaction.

"Anyways, just don't think that much I'm sure they will be happy to see you again," she said changing the topic.

"Okay, Oh! We really went all out putting stuff on the cart aren't we?" I asked amused by the fact that our cart is literally full to the brim with all the snacks.

"Yeah, it's not that it even matters to me since you're paying for them but yeah, we went all out on this one," she agreed helping me bring the snacks to the counter.

"Yah! That's not free for you, you have to treat me back sometime, or else I'm posting the recorded file online," I threatened her.

"Don't you dare Kim Y/n! If you do that I'll tell Jihyo that she's your crush," she retorted.

"Okay we're quits," I said and we just laugh at our childish banter.

Time skip

We are now at the dorm waiting for the girls to come back from their schedules after finishing to put the groceries at the table.

"I'll head out now Y/n just say hi to the girls for me okay? Bye!" She said heading out of the dorm.

"Sure! Thanks for the company Saerom-ah, drive safe! Text me when you already get home," I replied.

"Hmm~" she hummed before closing the door.

*sigh*

I'm nervous though, now that I'm here let me check the rooms, Ceo-nim said that this dorm has an extra bed...

I walked to the first room.

Hmm this must be the unnie line's room

I thought walking into the room seeing a minimalist-designed exterior.

So that means that I'm roommate with the rest and Jihan!

I thought walking to the other room just right in front of the previous room.

"Eeh?!?"

I said out loud seeing that there are only three beds...

Wait so if there are only three beds here and three beds in the other room that must mean that there's another room with two beds...

Oh it's right here

Walking to the third room, I was right...

Well, I guess I better start packing out before the girls arrived.

And packing out we go~

After some time I already finished organizing my things...

Who's my roommate though...

I thought glancing at the space beside my bed.

Hmmm~ it must be Zoa because of the stuff toys but I wish it's Jihan, I really missed the girl so much.

I thought walking out of the room.