Mafia Doc

I follow the doctor. She seemed sweet, kind and trustworthy. She had an impressive body and would be a great fuck before I have to go back to headquarters.

"Don't trust me... when people first meet me they assume one of four things; I'm kind, I'm a good fuck before they leave or I'm trustworthy... The dumbest idiots think all three. I'm warning you like I warn all of my patients. Whatever you do, don't think that," she says before opening a door to a pure white room and motioning her hands for me to enter.

"What's the fourth one?" I ask her and receive no reply.

Damn, I was just indirectly called an idiot by a doctor. My high mafia status meant nothing in her hospital. As if with a few words, she rendered it useless. I entered the pristine white room, quickly noticing the guns in several areas. The bulge in her socks definitely being a rifle. I quickly noticed what I thought was an impressive lookalike on display was actually a real Sig Sauer MCX Rattler. A classic assault rifle.

"Weird you have all these guns but they are all so obvious." I chuckle and go to sit down on the bed in the middle of the room. As I take a step forward, I feel a cool gun resting on the back of my head.

Knowing fully well I have guns on my body, I feign ignorance and say, "What happened to being civil, sorry for the teasing, but do you have to use your gun?" Honestly, I could easily get the gun from my boobs and shoot her easily but this is fun as well.

"My gun? This is yours, actually as I did my initial exam, I took some time to remove your guns. The guns from both sides of your shirt, the one in your back pocket, then impressively the one you snuck in between your tits. I have to admit that was the hardest to do." It seems she's the one chuckling now. Laughing even harder seeing me try to check my guns to only feel the material of the suit that I was wearing...

She pushes me onto the bed and pulls my guns out one by one from her doctor coat. All of them seem to taunt me for letting me be cocky while I was just caught off-guard like that. After showing off her obvious skills, she leans over and whispers, "Listen up darling, this is my world, whatever or whoever you are out there, is nothing when you step into my hospital. Don't act like a big girl when I can kill you and get away with it."

She turns around and starts getting some paperwork I need to sign before she carries on with the examination. The lingering pain of the piece of metal stuck in my arm came back strong after disappearing because of high adrenaline.

"The fourth things is that they think I'm an easy target. The leopard excels on land, but the crocodile will beat them in the water. Stick to your role and I'll stick to mine." The words doing well to tell me I shouldn't fuck with her.