Monopoly

"You'll such a liar"

"no, I am not"

"yes you are," she ties up her braids and pulls out the board games from the cupboard, "what do you mean you've never played monopoly?"

"I have never played monopoly, my family played ludo, snakes and ladders and even chess together, but never monopoly," I laugh getting us water from the fridge. It was hot today all the windows were open, but we were still sweaty and gross. The love of my life, now sitting across the room setting up the game, cruelly forced me to go running with her and somehow on our way back we ended up talking about board games.

"monopoly is the best board game ever!!" Now she's set up the game and waving at me to sit down next to her.

"let's agree to disagree, I love snakes and ladders it's a classic," I say putting the cup on the floor next to her and taking a seat next to it.

She takes the cup and takes a long drink, then wipes her mouth with her t-shirt "of course you say that"

"of course I say what"

"it's a classic, you always say that that can't always be your only reason for liking things," she pouts, probably trying to make herself look scary but looking more like a fluffy puppy.

"why not?" I smirk and move closer to her, our skin touching.

"That's not fair" she whispers and I notice, even sweaty, she smells like coconut and the ocean.

"what's not fair?" I reply, knowing exactly what she was talking about.

"you're moving closer on purpose, now you're going to kiss me to distract me from-"

Exactly as she said, I lean in and kiss her, her hands moving to my waist tells she wants to have sex, it's obvious but I really want to play monopoly so I break the kiss.

"what's that for?" She pouts again, and I laugh, thinking of a playful puppy.

I kiss her cheek. "I want to play monopoly plus you're sweaty," I think for a moment and position myself in her lap.

"What happened to me being sweaty?"

"your lap is really comfy, plus you like it when I sit here." I turn around and kiss her neck. Her almost see-through white shirt and her not wearing a bra, made me notice her brown nipples poking through. That and the shorts she was wearing outlined her butt. She looks sexy.

She notices my horny mood and laughs "what happened to let's play monopoly?"

"you're hot, really hot" I murmur into her neck, continuing with the kisses. My fingers work on unbuttoning the white top that was becoming more of a nuisance than a turn on. When I had finally finished defeating the enemy, that was the top, I'm suddenly carried and dropped onto the sofa.

"rock, paper, scissors, to see who tops?" she winks, knowing she usually tops anyway.

We do it anyway and I win, but I'm not in the mood anymore and pull my hair out of the bun. I turn back to see my girlfriend, obviously angry and horny. Not the best combination, but she deserved it.

"Actually, I really want to learn how to play monopoly" I down all the remaining water in my cup and sit in front of the game. She sits opposite me, silently staring at me. As I reach out to get the game instructions, she kisses my hand. Then slowly makes herself up to my neck, then positioned herself on my lap. I guess I'll have to learn how to play another time.