Chapter 32

Nathan's outfit above:

Nathan's POV

Work has been quite hectic this week. Thankfully, Liam is alright and back to his usual bubbly self; although he does sometimes blabber about missing Aria. Speaking of her, I haven't been able to spend much time with her other than work related. Since today is Saturday, I was going to spend my day with Liam and later hangout with Mark; but fate was not my side. Yesterday at around dinner time I recieved a call from Elisa; my bestfriend informing, no no sorry, ordering me to attend her one of the fashion shows which is in the evening. Mark successfully dodged it since he was having a family dinner tonight. We both are not a fan of fashion shows and all those things.

Elisa Carter Evans is the chairman of Vogue company and is married to one of my close friends, Derik Evans. They met in college through me. Since me and lisa are pretty close; she used to hangout with us. Later they fell in love and right now are happily married with thier one and a half year old daughter Eva. They live in Paris so we don't get to hangout much like earlier. Lisa is like a real sister which I never had. Even my parents consider her as thier daughter. Me, Lisa and Mark grew up together and always have each other's back.

They came here last night and are staying at my parents house. I wanted to meet her in the morning itself but she was busy with her work so we decided to meet at her show itself. She told me not to worry about my outfit as she have already chose one for me. We decided to not to bring Liam and Eva there, as there would be many people and they might feel uncomfortable. My parents took it as thier job to babysit them while we attend the party. So, I dropped Liam at thier house in the morning.

I decided to go for after party since I have some bitter memories with the fashion show. Yeah, I am talking about her. I used to try to attend her shows sometimes, no matter how busy I was. No, why am I even thinking about her. I decided to take a shower to clear my head. I came out with a fresh mind and took the parcel from the bedside table which arrived in the morning with my name on it.

As expected it was my suit for the evening. I wore black shirt underneath with maroon dress pants and coat. (Outfit above) I styled my hair and wore my silver tiffany watch on my left wrist. I sprayed my Cologne and wore black shoes. I took my phone and decided to take my favourite car today. I took its keys and went in the parking lot reserved for me. I don't like to keep my cars with everyone so I have purchased an entire area for myself.

 I don't like to keep my cars with everyone so I have purchased an entire area for myself

Nathan's car above:

I had purchased this car after dad handed over the company to me. I instantly loved this car at it's first glance when I went in the showroom. It felt so good to own something with my own money.

I drove the car towards the venue and as expected media was right outside. I gave the key to the valet and posed for some pictures; ignoring thier questions. I went inside to see the party was in full swing. I moved my eyes all over the place to search for lisa and derik but instead saw the back of a woman to me. I don't know why but I wanna look at her face. I know it sounds stupid but when I looked at her back my heart beat increased.