YEAR 7 - THE ONE THAT FOULED EVERYBODY

Start from the beginning

They walked to the bed still kissing each other. After laying down, he got away from her.

"There's still a problem, sweetheart."

"What?" She asked confused

"Your family. They'll try to separate us. Take you away from me. We can't let that happen."

Y/n's eyes became wide. She quickly shook her head while putting both hands on his face.

"No. We can't let that happen. We just can't."

Tom was a very good actor. He could make her believe in anything.

"But, what do we do?"

Y/n closed her eyes. She couldn't live without Tom. It's like she was obsessed with him, and at the same time angry with everybody.

"We.....W-We kill them."

He was happy inside. She finally proved that she was loyal to him.

"We'll have a family dinner at my parent's house this weekend. We can kill them there." She told him "No one will take me away from you, Tom. That's a promise."

Maybe, the ruby necklace around her neck was the reason of this changed behavior.

•••••.*.•••••

The woman walked back and forth in the room while the man only observed her. She was decided. This was it.

"Are you sure? Meredith, there's no coming back after this."

"I know, that's exactly why I'm going to do that."

Victor shook his head. This was not happening, he couldn't believe that it reached this level.

"She's our granddaughter."

"She's the reason why we are like this!" Meredith screamed "She destroyed this family! She betrayed us! What do you think I should do, uh? Wait a little more and see her doing it again?!"

Victor wanted to argue with that, but Meredith cut him off.

"She killed our Theodore. She killed our son." The elder cried "For God's sake, she didn't cared about her parents, or her brothers. Grayson is dead too, Victor......Y/n deserves this."

Theodore Wintergreen alongside his wife and kids, was murdered in that same night by Tom Riddle. Meredith wasn't able to bring him back because he wasn't their blood.

After having Elijah and before having Crystal, Victor and Meredith had troubles in having a child. Driven by frustration and desperation, the once couple, adopted a little boy at the age of four.

Only nine years after adopting the boy, the Wintergreen's had a little girl called Crystal.

Since Theodore wasn't biologically theirs, and because the man decided to change his last name back to his biologically one, his mother couldn't bring him nor his little family back. Till this day, she blames Y/n and Tom for that.