29 ~ always & forever

It was a few days after Ellize had forgiven Draco. Today, was their first day after everything that had happened.

"Do you think my eyes look tired?" He asked, looking right at her eyes.

"Yes, but I don't think it makes you any less handsome," she smiles.

They were sitting down on a picnic blanket, under the sweet shade of their beautiful tree. It had been one of the only ones that had shade, because of all the colorful leaves and dark wooden branches.

Ellize was sketching something in her notebook. It was obvious at times that she was doodling instead of taking notes in class, but nobody ever tells her to stop. She loved doodling and drawing, it was her passion.

Whilst Ellize was drawing who knows what in her notebook, Draco was watching her, studying her. He loved her more than anything in this world. Which means that when he tells her his secret, she will be in utter pain.

Not only will Ellize be hurt, everyone he knows and everyone who trusts him will. They will soon know that it was wrong to trust him. All he thinks of himself is this "monster" he created in his head. Except, Ellize thinks not. Even if he was this so called "monster," she will still love him, always and forever.