She enters inside her cabin and she is shocked to see her things are missing...

"Ramesh!!" She calls the office boy...

"Mam!!"

"Where is My desk and everything??" She asked him...

"Mam ..er.. it's Shifted to other cabin!"

"What!! With who consent you shifted all this??" She shouts at him...

"Mam sir asked to shift your table mam!" He tells ...

"What the hell!! What even he is thinking in his mind!! He can't even leave me to work peacefully!" She scolds Abhi...

"change everything back to my cabin!" She orders Him...

"Mam it's Not possible...He will fire me mam!" he said...

"Fine then!! I'll handle that Kadoos!" She tells and stormed to Abhi's cabin...

In Abhi's Cabin...

"What the hell is happening Here!!" She barks once she enters inside the cabin...

"Heyy Biwi you're back!!" He smiles at her....

"How dare you to change my cabin to someother place..Who the hell gave you the rights to do that?" She shouts at him...He smirks at her question...

Absolutely he don't need anyone's permission to do anything in his office..She realised and she feels like Banging his head...

"I don't need anyone's permission to change anything in my office but this office is belongs to you too..I should've asked for your permission..I'm Sorry Biwi!" He tells her and he starts to concentrate on his laptop...

She couldn't able believe her own Ears...She feels like she will be admitted in Mental hospital soon because of his split personality...one side he is saying She just a Trump card in his life and on the other side he is telling her that this office belongs to her too...

Her eyes gone wide seeing her desk beside his...She shocked to the core...

She moves to him...

"What the hell you're doing!! You really think I'll work here..That too with you Mr Kadoos!!" She Shouts at him...

"Ofcourse Biwi...You Should be in my side na!" He tells winking at her...She glared at him...she stood beside him...

"Look..Get my desk back in my cabin..I'm Not gonna work with you that too in this closed room!" She tells Him sharply...

"What the hell!! Closed room?? As if We never shared a room!" He tells rolling his eyes....

"Change My Cabin back Orelse!!"

He pulls her to him and she falls directly on his lap...He grips on her waist...She starts to breath heavily...He comes Close to her...

"Aren't you asking too Many questions today!?" He Asked her...She Glups when she Felt his fingers roaming on her back and his wicked fingers opens her blouse dhori...

She can able to feel his hot breath near her lips...She closed her Eyes....She hates to admit that she is getting affected by his touches...

He placed a kiss on her cheeks and his lips traced her neck...He kissed Her neck..She leans towards him which gives him access....

He Kissed her neckline and he leans up and locks his lips with her....She stunned but his lips is enough to shut her other thoughts...She too starts to respond to the kiss....He sucks her lower lips..She enjoys his kiss...Even he too..

Reality struck her...She Just broke the kiss and she about to slap Him...He holds her hand he holds it Behind her back...She gets hurt With his Hold...

"Don't you dare to do that Biwi!! You know what..I'm Just enjoying you the fullest!! You look more hot when you're so angry!" He tells wiping her wet lips...She Glared at him...

"You gonna stay here and work here..No more other questions!! Got it!!" He asked her in his most dominating voice..she nods as there is no options left....

He leaves her hand..She saw his finger marks on her soft skin..He looks into it and he carress it...He Placed a soft kiss on it...She looks at him...

"Sorry!! I never want to behave like this with you Biwi!! But You're making me do all this!" He tells Her..She looks into His eyes....She Thinks whether he is mad or what...She stood up from his lap..

She smirks at Him...she moves to her desk...She gathers Her hair to front and she starts to tie her dhori which he removes it...He couldn't take his eyes off from Her..His thoughts breaks when they hears a door knocking sound...

Seeing her done tieing Her dhori...He calls them inside...

Next day...

Pragya walks into her so Called new cabin.. Asusal Scolding her husband in her mind...she stops in her tracks when she hears her brother's name...

"This Is the first step to destroy that Vin and his company...He messed up my life so much.. I'm Not gonna spare Him....This is the important file of his company..Now his company gonna doom!" Abhi said laughing With Purab and King...

She shocked hearing it...She peeps inside and saw its an red file which is in Abhi's hand...

"No I won't let you to do this ABHI...I won't Let you to destroy my brother's Life..I won't!!" She tells determined...

"Purab keep this safely in Secret room!" Abhi orders Him...Pragya secretly follows Purab and she found the place Where he is keeping the file...

Pragya thought she will get this file when Abhi and others will got busy in today's meeting..She thought that will be the Perfect time to execute her plan....

At the Time of the meeting..Abhi and others are Busy with the contractors and she make sure of it..

And slowly peeps inside the secret room of ABHI...She is so Scared of Abhi...

"God!! Please save me...I should not get caught with Abhi...I don't know what he Will do..if he finds out this!" Praying to herself she enters inside the room...

And there is a locker room...She types the password which she noted down before....She opens it and she smiles seeing the file there...She takes it....

Her Body shivered when she hears his voice...she started to breath heavily...

"BIWI" Abhi calls Her...She Glups Hard..She saw Him standing there...Tears starts to flow from her eyes when he saw him so red in Anger...She knows she will be dead in his hand today..He is shaking in anger.....

To be continued...

What will happen next??

Target 100+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views

By Subagokul ❤️