Bokuaka

The two sit down and everyone is just smiling and congratulating them.
"Okay" oikawa says smiling "See this game isn't that bad" the setter says glaring at suga. Suga just rolls his eyes.
"Let's see who is next" oikawa selects a piece of paper "And next to akaashi!"
"Okay" akaashi says
"And he is with....lev!" Oikawa says smiling
"No!" Bokuto says hugging akaashi "he's not going in with that Russian tree" bokuto starts to pout.

"Haha I'm just kidding it says bokuto" oikawa says smirking
"Yay! Come on akaashi" his mood immediately changes and he jumps up and drags the other boy with him.
"Your going to rip my arm off bokuto-san" akaashi says calmly.
"Sorry kaashi" they both walk into the closet and oikawa shuts the doors.

Akaashi POV

Why did he want to go in here with me? Maybe he just wants someone he knows. I hate tight spaces, I really hate them.
"Akaashi?" The white and black haired boy says "Are you okay?" I'm shaking, i can't handle tight spaces. I feel my breathing start to pick up, but I'm not getting any air.
"I-I'm fine bokuto-San" I say between gasps
"No your not kaashi" bokuto says with a concerned look.
"Do you have claustrophobia?" He asks and I nod tears rolling down my face. I can't breath the walls seem like they're moving in. I feel his arms go around me and he pulls me to his chest.

"It's okay akaashi I'm here" he says tightening his grip on me. I wrap my arms around him and I feel my breathing and heart rate going down. This is why I love him, he's always there for me, he helps with my anxiety. Once the tears and panic stop I speak

"Thank you bokuto-san"
"It's okay kaashi" he says with a big bright smile.
"I love you bokuto-san" the words just slip out of my mouth without me thinking. I hear him gasp and I pull back out of the hug
"Sorry bokuto, I um" I shouldn't have said that, I've messed up.
"I love you too akaashi!" Bokuto says smiling brightly hugging me again.

A smile rises on my face and I hug him back digging my head into the crook of his neck. Everything is perfect, I love him so much.
"Kaashi?" Bokuto asks pulling his head back slightly.
"Yes?" I say not moving my head.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" My smile widens
"Of course Bokuto-san" I pull back to look at him in the eyes.

His smiles turns larger and he starts moving closer to me, I start moving closer to him too. Slowly our lips connect, it's soft and warm.
I like kissing him, I pull back after a minute and smile softly at him.
"Does this mean I can call you keji?" He asks and I nod in response.
"And you can call me kotaro!"
"Okay kotaro" his face lights up hearing that.

The doors open and just like Noya, kotaro yells
"Kurro!! I confessed!!! He likes me back!" I chuckle at him and grab his hand to go sit down.
"Don't yell kotaro it's late" I say calmly
"Sorry keji" he says laughing and scratching the back of his neck.