Osasuna

warning  this chapter is spicy
————
Both the boys go sit down together, they're all happy for the two boys.
"Well okay then?" Oikawa says going to the jar again. "Let's continue the game" he picks a piece of paper out of the jar "Next up is....Osamu!"  Oikawa scrunches up the paper and reaches for another one "He is with suna!"

Suna looks up from his phone after hearing his name.
"I don't know that sounds kinda gay ngl" suna says looking back down at his phone.
"Get in the closet suna" oikawa says as he goes up to him and snatch's his phone away. He stands up and walks to the closet where osamu is waiting.

"But what if our feet touch?" Suna says looking at oikawa.
"If our feet touch we fuck obviously" osamu says rolling his eyes and grabbing Sunas arm dragging him into the closet.
"Uh okay? We'll wear  earbuds you guys have fun" oikawa says as he closes the door.

Suna POV

Once the doors close, I pull out my extra phone from my pocket and start to play on it.
"Hey what are you doing suna?" Osamu says grabbing his phone.
"Give it back I'm playing games!" I say annoyed and I try to grab it back.
"Now you sound like kenma" I roll my eyes, fine if he won't give it to me let's mess around with him.
"Please~ give it to me osamu" I moan leaning into him, "I want~so so bad~" I bring my lips up to his ears and moan louder.

I pull back and smirk when I see his red face, I pin him against the wall with my leg between his and my arms beside his head.
"W-what are you d-doing?" He says blushing like a tomato.
"Having fun" I say in response, I continue to fake moan in his ear.
"Osamu~ mhm" this is fun I must say "Come on daddy~" I touch his stomach fuck he has abs.

"You know suna?" He says touching my hair
"Hmm? What?" I say not pulling back from beside his ear.
"Our feet are touching" wait what?
"Wha-" suddenly he grabs me and spins me around I'm im pinned to the wall. Shit maybe I've gone to far.

He has it so u can't move but it's not like I could before cause of this tight space. He starts to kiss my neck slowly and softly. I feel his hand playing with the hem of my shirt, a real moan escapes my lips and I blush. Didn't think this would happen.

He starts moving up my neck to my jaw and eventually to my lips. Once he reaches my lips I snake my arms around his neck, his tongue goes into my mouth and it's warm. I'm moaning now, I feel his hand go up my shirt and he rubs my nibbles. Making me moan louder at this point I'm hard as a rock and so is he.

I start to grind on him, I slip one of my hands down and start to unbutton his pants. He starts tugging my shirt up, and takes it off of me completely
"Your hot suna" he says before licking my chest. I can't help it I moan really load
"Fuck~~" I'm going insane just as I was about to pull down my pants the door opens.

Now we're standing here, I'm half naked and a hot mess while osamus pants are unbuttoned revealing his massive boner. I still have one arm around his neck at he hand one on my chest.  Everyone is just staring at us with red faces, this is embarrassing. I grab my osamus hand and my shirt from the the floor and start to walk.
"We will be back in a second" I say leading him upstairs to the bathroom.

——
I'm not gonna write the rest