thirteen

Anonymous' POV

Hah! I got you now! I smirked in satisfaction. I tried to come up with something to make you miserable all these days, but you made my job easier. 

'Once I show him this, you will become BAAM! Ruined!' 

Author's POV

'So what was your childhood like?' 

'It was fine except the part of my parents dying it was great. I was a happy kid. Most happy I was with my step-dad. He was the best.  But I really never got to know my real father. He died when I was 4. '

'Do you mind me asking what happened?'

'Suicide.'

'I'm so sorry, I didn't know-'

'It's ok. He once raped my mom and then she took me with her and I never saw him again, my mom was called by the neighbors because of some kind of smell and they found him on the floor.' She said sighing.

'You know, it was for the better, I got another amazing father figure. He was the best. He made me feel like a princess.'

'And I'll make you feel like a queen.'

She looked at the male with glittering eyes. Only he made her have butterflies.

HOSEOK'S POV

I was meeting with a friend whom I haven't seen in 2 months. We are meeting at this rooftop which he picked. He is quite peculiar and late! 

I go by the railing and admire the view and close my eyes and remember the memories I have with Yoona. God! I love her too much.

I then felt a hand on my shoulder giving me a nudge.

'Hey! You're here quite early.' He said.

I turn around to face him.

'Jin!' How are you?' I said as I bring him into a hug.

'Amazing! What about you? He said.

We then sat down caught with each other's lives.

'You told me you're getting married right?'

I smiled as the topic came up.

'Yep! Why?' I said as I took a sip of my orange juice.

'You did show me a picture of her and I just wanted to confirm it. Is this your girl?'

He then held up his phone and showed me a picture of Yoona and another guy laughing together.

'Yea, that's my Yoona.' I said as I looked up at him, wanting an explanation.

'Well, got to break it to you, she's here having fun, laughing with another guy.' 

'What are trying to imply? That she is cheating on me?'

'Possibly, they seemed quite touchy.'

I then stood up with rage taking over my body.

'Are you sick? You're talking about Yoona. She has the purest soul. She would never cheat on me. Stop with the alligations.'

He stood up with me. 'You think whatever you want but I'm just looking out for you. See you later buddy.' He said as he left.

I then sit back down, not believing what happened. I mean that guy in the picture could be a friend? She will never cheat on me. I know her. I put my hand on my hip and took my phone to call someone.

'Hey, Mom? Yea, do you think we can have the engagement party in 3 days? It's needed.

Y/N's POV