Champion Fight!

Comincia dall'inizio

"Greninja! Show her how it's done!" Iris chuckled.

"Haxorus!" The duo clashed as Serena felt an aura hit the field. She faintly drifted off to connect to it.

"Ash."

"Serena. The other battles are completed. Let me deal with Iris."

"Copy that!"

She returned to reality and nodded to the others. Paul threw a pokeball out.

"ΤΗΛΕΦΟΡΙΑ!"

(Teleport)

The Elite Four and Greninja regrouped fast enough as the move pulled them from the fight. Iris hissed.

"Hey! Fight me like real people!"

Something crackled to the side. She turned to see a small group of Pikachu eyeing her. A voice filled the air.

"Then come get your real fight."

The group quickly left, a second thought hitting Iris.

Wait...

She ran after the group as she healed her team. Was she thinking right? The center was lit up as she paused. She noticed a small celebration at the entrance.

"One more fight!"

"The Night League will actually do it!"

"Let the Turners' reign fall!"

She growled before stepping onto the lit up platform as she was brought up to the final battle.

~~~

Ash smiled as Pikachu returned to his side.

"The time is now to reclaim our turf." He listened to Iris's soft mutters as she tried to get ready. "Are you ready to fall, Iris? This isn't just some 'pathetic' little boy that you made fun of. This is the guy that went and asked a legend to help get me to this point. You are about to see the influence of not just one legendary trainer, but many. How far will you go?"

~~~

Iris gulped as she arrived at the champion's level. She saw a figure with their back to her. Was this her final battle?

"Hello?" The figure chuckled.

"Iris... Καλώς ήλθατε στην τελική μάχη."

"Huh?" The figure's chuckle turned into a steady giggle.

"My bad. I forget that Unova is native in German. I had said welcome to the final battle." She frowned.

"Oh yeah? And... who is my final opponent?" The figure hummed.

"Oh my bad. I thought you could see. But I have to take my aura off. One moment."

A gentle blue light encased him before the shadows released the figure, bringing a person she froze to the sight of.

"Ash..." He turned and smiled.

"Hello... Iris." She trembled.

"But... you-"

"Lost?" She froze. "No. You didn't wait for the full fight. But if you ask people like Paul, who watched the final blow and saw the winner, you would've known. Which is why you don't have the full support you were looking for." She blinked.

"That's not possible..." Pikachu hummed as Ash pulled out a pokeball.

"Then prove it, Iris. I worked long and hard to get here. Let's see where you stand..."

Her words left her as she sent out her Druddigon. His Pikachu went forward as he smiled.

"ΚΕΡΑΥΝΟΣ!"

(Thunderbolt)

~~~

She was in shock. He won with one pokemon standing. Garchomp. She couldn't believe it.

"See Iris? This is why you don't fight something that will win. You can win if you play the right cards. I did and I'm here." She choked on her words briefly.

"There's no way you can beat the other Champions." He shook his head.

"No... but many of them influenced me. Cynthia and Red work closely with me in the Night League; Diantha, N and Alder guided me to a powerful point; Steven and Wallace helped me organize... this wasn't a one person job. Everyone else put their time in. All but the Turners." She gulped. "You're out of cards, Iris. Game over."

"No-" She gulped. "I won't let you win this!"

"What will you pull to do that? I can win with my trump cards. What will yours do?"

"You're boasting!"

"Hardly. I'll say this Iris. With the right planning and cards, you could win. But will you see that?" Serena appeared beside him with a smile.

"Όχι κακό."

(Not bad.)

"Τα πήγατε καλά, αγαπητέ μου."

(You did well too, my dear.)

"Επιτρέψτε μου?"

(May I?)

"Φυσικά."

(Of course.)

Iris didn't have time to ask before everything went dark.

~~~

"Night League victory!"

The group cheered as Ash and Serena came out with the good news.

"No more fucking Turners messing with us for a while!" Max said as he and Bonnie fistbumped.

"Oh fucking hell, Max." Paul growled. "We still have fucking enemies."

"True..." Ash smiled.

"But the Turners won't interfere as much. We just need to end those last enemies that show and help Paul out of his threat." Paul nodded as he looked down at his hands. Dawn placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Let's get going. Pokemon need to get healed and people need to rest. And I know everyone's hungry. Shall we?"

And done! The first push!

If there's a certain scene/fight you want to see, let me or Etta know.

I hope you guys like that. Remember, "Hidden Secrets" requests give this book a reason to keep going. Have a great day!