Chapter 3: They Found Us

Comenzar desde el principio

"Awwgggg."

"Professionals? Oh please you're just jealous that I noticed it before you." When she turned to walk back toward her camp she tripped and fell in the mud landing face first. Chewie laughed and she threw mud at him.

"Who's laughing now?"

Ren's Destroyer lurked out from light speed and slowly, hovered over the planet. It's shadow was casted away as it finally came into view.

"Sir Dagobah is within range."

"Prepare my ship, send a division down there to scout for the girl."

"Yes sir." One docking ship took off along with Ren's fighter leading it down to the planet's atmosphere. 

Alix wiped off all the mud that was covering her, and cleaned herself off in the water. Thankfully her hair isn't get covered in mud because that would've been a pain in the ass to clean. Once she washed up she pulled away from the waters and listened carefully, she felt a tingle in her fingers protruding from her spine. Then she looked up and saw a ship and a shuttle fly above her. 

Worry washed over her face and she took off running back to Rey. It was actually harder to run through the swamp since it was slushy, squishy and with every steps she took she only sank into the ground. She jumped over the roots that stuck out from the ground and even had to do a front flip through some tree branches. 

Rey could suddenly feel a strange disturbance and she looked up and saw a familiar TIE fighter and a small landing shuttle. Alix appeared from the woods and saw the two ships landing right in front of their camp site. Alix could feel her fear absorbing her, but she also felt some shame and fault. 

"How did they find us?" Rey questioned.

"I-it's impossible," she lied. She knew exactly how Kylo got here but she was too ashamed to say plus she was even embarrassed. Once the ship had landed they both watched as Ren stepped out from his fighter and was followed by a few troopers from behind. Just the sight of seeing him in person made Alix create a pit in her stomach. He stared at her with the same dark sad eyes. The troopers stopped as Kylo approached the two Jedi. 

"It fascinates me how you still protect that girl, as old as she is and yet you still refuse to let her go," he said.

"I could say the same about you when you killed Snoke," she said.

"You know I always wondered, whatever happened to Ben Solo? It seems there must've been other reasons for his disappearance. It's not likely that a Jedi like him can just leave for no reason and then hide for eight years without being spotted."

"You don't have the right to even say my father's name," Alix butted in.

"You're the one who can never keep her big mouth shut, I didn't come here for a fight, I only came to take you and I'll be on my way."

"That's never going to happen," Rey said. 

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way," Kylo said. "Take your pick."

Rey said nothing and looked over the entire ground, "You're not taking her from me."

He was quiet for a minute and then spoke, "I'm glad you chose the hard way." He moved his cape and pulled out his saber igniting it, Rey and Alix ignited their sabers and held their ground. 

"You go for the troopers and I'll take care of Ren," Rey said.

"Are you sure?" Alix said. "What if he knocks you out like last time and then takes me hostage again?"

"I have a few tricks up my sleeve." 

"Well guess what?" Alix said.

"What?"

"So do I." She took off running and and missed Ren's saber by just half an inch sliding underneath. Then she took off toward the troopers and fought them one by one. Apparently they had a few tricks as well, they didn't even have blasters and instead had plasma rays. Only two of them actually had blasters but those two were down in like three seconds.

Kylo took off toward Rey and their sabers clashed together. Of course Rey always went with the hard way, she ducked from his attack and kicked him in his stomach. He fell back but he held his stance and attacked her again. Alix had already taken down two more troopers and there were still three more to go. This wouldn't be too hard.

Rey dodged his attack again and this time she knocked him off his feet. Then there was a large blast and they both went flying through the air in separate directions. Alix peered at the key to see the Falcon flying high above their heads. She laughed as another blast came down and it blew up Ren's ship. That probably wasn't the best idea because it made the man go into an all out rage attack.

Rey was caught off guard by his attack and nearly fell over but she pushed him away. Alix was having a bit of a hard time trying to take down the other three troopers, in one quick move she threw her saber in the air and using the force she whirled it past Kylo and Rey and then she dropped to the floor as the three troopers dropped dead to the ground without their heads.

Kylo was thrown to the ground as Rey blindsided him and she managed to use the force to push him off his feet. 

Unknowingly Alix didn't see a trooper that was hiding, she was standing right by his shooting range, however Kylo noticed and saw that the trooper was ready to fire one of their most deadliest weapons. It was a metallic dart that penetrated through skin and bone. As the trooper was just about to fire, Ren shot his hand out and Alix went flying through the air.

As soon as the dart was shot out it missed Alix and ended up hitting someone else. Someone...like Rey. Alix suddenly felt a pain in her stomach and she gasped so did Ren. Rey looked up and she felt lightheaded. Alix could slowly feel the pain  drift but when she looked at Rey she showed only horror.

Rey clutched her stomach and looked at her hands that had blood dripping on them. She removed her hand to see a small wound in her stomach, but blood covered her white shirt. She fell on her knees and became unconscious when her head hit the ground. 

"NO!" Alix screamed. She ran over to Rey but suddenly the ground began shifting and Alix noticed that is was giving away. It was plummeting. The small shuttle fell down into the swampy trenches along with the other dead bodies. The Falcon came low to the ground to retrieve Alix and Rey once the ramp opened Alix carefully lifted Rey's body onto the ramp and then shut it. 

She wasn't leaving. She was here to stay protected and that's what she would do, but more importantly she now had to live on this desolate place with the one person she couldn't stand the most. She ran over to Kylo and helped him up.

"Get up asshole! Let's go!" But it was too late. Just before they could get to safety they fell into the swampy ravine and disappeared in the darkness. 

***

Who the hell here thinks I just killed off Rey? Because if that's what you're thinking don't worry she's not dead yet. She's still alive. I still can't believe that the First Order actually left without their Supreme Leader, I can't wait to see what kind of welcome they're going to get once he returns.

After this chapter this is where things will start to become very mysterious for the both of them. 😏😏😏

Comment and vote!!!