επίλογος// Epilogue + Info Sequel

Disclaimer: Teen Wolf, The Originals and The Vampire Diaries are not mine. In some parts if the dialogue looks the same with the show, well it is. I only own the character of Lorelli. And well some parts of her past. Yeah try to enjoy this. With Love Darelly.

επίλογος (Epilogue)

"Shut the door. Oh, God" Scott told his friend.

"What?" Stiles asked him "Is it completely healed?"

"No, not at all" Scott answered confused watching Lydia's leg.

"I don't get it. The doctor said she'd be fine" he said confused.

"Yeah, but the bite's not healing like it did with me. Which means, she's not a werewolf" Scott stated.

"Then what the hell is she?" Stiles asked wondering.

---------------Hale's House-------------

"Derek. Derek, I helped you. I helped save you. Okay, you got what you wanted. You got what you wanted. Now it's my turn to get what I want" Jackson screamed in the dark. Then suddenly Derek appears and smiled.

--------Argent's House - Kitchen-----------

"They'll be here in two days" Victoria Argent, mother of Allison said.

"We shouldn't have done it. That stupid necklace" Chris said.

"The police would've put it together eventually. Don't think for one second she's taking the fall for something she didn't do" Victoria told him.

"We're going to be pariahs in this town" Chris sighed.

"We can handle it" she told him trying to reassure him.

"And Allison?" he asked.

"She'll learn" she said "What about Scott?" she asked him.

"I'm not the only one he has to worry about now" Chris finally said.

"And that girl? Lorelli?" Chris looked her for a second.

"We need to be prepare for her, Kate confront her one time and she failed, Allison said she looked scared when she saw her, and I saw the way she fought Derek and Scott, she is something different, something that we had never faced" he answered quietly "I don't want to admit it but I'm actually scared of what she would do."

-------------Near the Hale's house-------------

Lorelli was watching from afar Derek burring his uncle's body under the floor of his house.

"What is he doing?" a male voice asked behind her. She turned to look at him and she showed him a smirk.

"He's burying your body" she answered. Peter smiled.

"After everything, he at least didn't left me there to be eating by the animals" he said.

"Yeah, sometimes, even when you do horrible things, they still care about you because after all, you are still family" he looked at her.

"You talk like you have experience in this" Lorelli gave him a sad smile and turned to look Derek again.

"I do" she sighed "Well, you and I, have a lot to do."

"Oh really like what?" He asked her.

"My brother called me, the one who is also a hybrid, he needs me" she told him.

"Fair enough, I think I owe you at least that" he told her grinning. Lorelli scoffed.

"Please, you love my company" she said smiling "We'll come back in a few days" he nodded. And both left to Mystic Falls.

--------------------------------------------------------

+INFO+

Finally the end of season 1, I hope you guys like it, Please Comment, Vote and Follow Me, tell what do you think.

Also maybe in a week I'll upload the first chapter of the second part it's going to start in season 4 of Vampires Diaries, Peter and Lorelli, I needed to put them together as partners in crime, they are alike, both psychopaths, broken, she obviously is going to end up with Derek, but not anytime soon, we all know she is bad and he is good, so it's not going to be like other novels were BAM they are together no, they are going to hate each other, well he is, she's like Klaus, not showing her true feelings and when she does things are going to go down, I already got the plot planned I only need to write it.

Really thank you guys for reading this, it makes me so happy. Love you all xxx.

. PS. THE STORY IT'S GOING TO CONTINUE IN THIS BOOK.