The Death

(Warning: death)

It had been almost a week, yet there was still no sign of Canada. America patrolled the city as cosmos every day, just in the hopes of finding his brother. However, he never did. One day, it was time to visit UN in his office. There, they found New Zealand waiting for them. Australia and America were dressed up, so New Zealand didn't know his siblings were with them.

"So, New Zealand here will be your new helper with gadgets and technology that will enhance your fighting abilities. He's been working rather hard, and already has some things to show. Why don't we head to the lab and New Zealand can show us himself?" UN said. They made their way to the lab, and New Zealand started to walk them through.

"So... I've been working over the past week on different tools you can u-use to help you in and outside of fighting... u-um...," New Zealand said, visibly intimidated. Australia and America nodded at UN, and took off their masks. New Zealand gasped.

"Wh-what the f*ck.... ok, well... give me a moment to process this...," New Zealand said.

"Sorry... we didn't want to make you uncomfortable but I think we just made you more uncomfortable," America said.

"N-no... just... holy sh*t...," New Zealand said.

"...do you need to take a break? We can do this later...," UN said. New Zealand shook his head no.

"S-sorry, I'll be fine, let's continue," New Zealand said. "So, this device is similar to a smart watches. It's something you wear on your wrist, and there's an earpiece that goes with it. With this device you've got an entire gps of the city; a way to contact each other, UN and Dr. WHO; and it works as a flashlight. I'm working on more features, but for right now it's just a more durable and waterproof phone that goes on your wrist," New Zealand explained.

"Nice, oh! What does this gun do?" America asked. New Zealand chuckled.

"Well, you see, there are bullets inside of it, in this thing called a 'magazine'. oh, you see this? This fires it," New Zealand said, holding up the gun and motioning towards the trigger. America laughed.

"Okay, but what's special about it?" America asked. New Zealand shrugged.

"Not much, it's just faster, more durable, and as silent as I could make a gun," New Zealand said.

"Hey, that's something," America said. New Zealand smiled.

"Ok, so, let's continue," New Zealand said.

A few weeks later, America was patrolling the city as per usual, when suddenly he got a call on his wrist phone.

"Hey Sunny........ ok............ you're busy?.......... that's fine, I can take em...... ok, see ya." America hung up and ran as fast as he could to the bank. Apparently, a man was wrecking the place and beating up everyone he saw. America ran to the scene and was immediately grabbed by the man. America pushed him back and punched him hard in the liver, but the man didn't seem dazed. His movements were stiff, and almost looked programmed. Suddenly, he pulled out a gun. America dodged the bullet, and took out his own gun.

"Don't move, I will shoot," America demanded. The man was unfazed, he just kept shooting at America. America shot the man in the leg, but he was once again unfazed. The man tackled America and punched his gun out of his hand. America furiously beat the man off of him, Australia's words echoing in his head.

toughen up a bit. You're such a defensive attacker

America grimaced and mercilessly wailed on the man, trying to stop him from getting back up. However, every time he threw him down, he just got back up. America saw his gun lying on the floor, and he picked it up.

He aimed it at the man, and before his mind could process what he was doing, he pulled the trigger.

He shot him in his eye.

America watched in horror as the man fell to the ground, motionless.

America kneeled to his side, and gently pulled off the mans mask.

"No........," America whispered. "Nonononono... please..... no..... NO..... WAKE UP PLEASE," America screamed, staring in horror at what he had done. "Canada.... please..... I'm so sorry....," America whispered, hugging his brothers lifeless body. He heard sirens in the distance, and suddenly he was surrounded by three police officers and one medic.

"Cosmos, what happened?" One police officer said.

"......I killed him...," America said shakily, his vision fogging up from tears. " I.... I killed him....," America cried. The medic and one police officer took Canada away, the other two staying back to comfort the distraught hero.

"Cosmos... I know it's hard.... but he was a criminal-,"

"NO! I know him! He would never do this! I killed an innocent Angel.... I killed him...," America cried.

That night, America's family got the news. America stayed at his parents house. He hid himself in the guest room and mourned the loss of his brother.

This is all my fault.

He's gone.

My little brother is gone.

It's all my fault.