Jon's POV 

"Aright, see ya Rich...Des" Waving to Richie and Desmond one more time before leaving. We've spent all day in Richie's basement, writing our new song 'You give love a bad name' which has turned out pretty good. I jumped in my car and head off back to my apartment. Chrissie has been so busy getting all of her things from New York, I haven't actually seen her a lot in the past week. I pulled up to the apartment, immediately seeing my old truck in the driveway. Parking up the car and headed inside, a fresh aroma hitting me in the face as soon as I enter. My mouth was completely agape while I analysed the living room, It looked a million times better than it did a week ago. I slowly walked round the living room, appreciating everything she had done before heading into the kitchen. My jaw nearly hit the floor when I seen how different it looked, I swung the fridge door open straight away, It was full of food, I can't believe she did all this and food shopping as well. I quickly took a look inside the bathroom, giving it an appreciative nod before heading to the bedroom. 

My heart melted as soon as I walked in, she is flat out, snoozing away on the bed. I never realised just how hard she was working to get this apartment done, I was so busy with writing and never took a minute to actually stop and look. I quietly tip toed my way to her side of the bed, gently caressing my fingers across her cheek. A sweet sigh slipped from her lips when she felt my touch, her eyes peeled open and instantly lit up when she seen me looking down on her "Hey..." She smiled up at me, blinking a few times before confusion settled into her brows "What time is it? How long have I been asleep?" A quiet laugh escaped me "I don't know, I've just got back from Richie's, it's 3pm" She nodded a little in response, placing her hand on top of mine and leaning her head into my hand with a sigh "You did a great job, the apartment looks amazing" looking round the room as I speak "You really like it?" , "Yeah, Of course I like it" laughing a little through my words. All of  a sudden a loud grumble sounded from her stomach "You ate today?" I quizzed whilst brushing my knuckles against her cheek "Umm....No I haven't" shaking her head lightly "Come On, I'll make you some food" holding my hands out to help her off the bed. 

"Mmmm....That was so good" Her eyes rolling back as she swallows the last of her grilled cheese, letting the flavours melt into her tongue. "I'm glad you enjoyed it" laughing quietly at her. She jumped up, taking her plate into the kitchen before coming back and curling up into my chest with my arm draped round her. Her sweet sighs were music to my ears  "Hmmmm, I really needed this" , "Needed what babe?" lightly squeezing her closer to me "This..." placing her hand on my chest and nuzzling further into me. I couldn't help but smile and rest my head against hers. We spent the next hour just getting lost in each others arms, listening to our breathing then suddenly I got an idea. "Hey...You wanna have a nice hot bath together?" A deep sigh escaped from her lips "Oh God, that sounds amazing" ....."I'll go run the bath" She looked up to me with excitement in her eyes before running off to the bathroom. We haven't shared a bath together throughout our entire relationship so It's gonna be nice to try something different. I start taking off my clothes and by the time she comes back out, I'm sat there butt naked with my leg draped over the other. She burst out laughing when she seen me "Come on it's ready" gesturing to the door with her head.

 I jump up and run into the bathroom, spinning her around to face me. I strip off her clothes so she's completely naked. Caressing her cheek softly with a gently smile "Beautiful..." whispering into a peck on the lips. I took a step into the tub, the bubbles tickling my skin before the hot water tingled my cold feet. I slowly lowered myself into the water, gasping a little when it touched my sensitive parts which made her giggle a little. I spread my legs out a little and held my hand out to hep her in. She lowered herself down between my legs, letting her skin soak up the bubbles. She looked a little uncomfortable with her arms wrapped tightly around her bent legs. "Hey....C'mere" Gently pulling her back so her back is on my stomach with her head on my shoulder. Her sighs of satisfaction fill the silence "That better?" whispering as I lean down to kiss her hair "Much better" She sounded so content. I have to say It was so comfortable, it felt amazing. I wrapped my arms around her, resting them lightly on her chest. She lifted her hands up, interlocking her wet fingers with mine. We lay there until all the bubbles had dissolved into our skin. She rolled over so her breasts were pressed up against my chest and leaned in for a soft, passionate kiss. Our wet lips lapping and tugging on one another while my hand caresses her cheek and the other is rubbing circles the wet skin of her back. She pulled back and we gazed into each others eyes for a moment "You want me to wash your hair?" my whispers tickling her skin. She smiled and slowly nodded before rolling back over and sitting up.