"He went to jail, Tae. Don't-" His phone went off. "Fuck. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. I gotta go. Just don't talk to him. I mean it!" He got up and ran off.

Taehyung sighed. "Hate this stupid school."

"Your dad is coming to get you tomorrow."

Jungkook sighed, lighting a cigarette. "Great. For what?"

"Well... You're going with him and his wife to a modeling pageant. I think it'll be good bonding time for you and your dad. And his new wife."

"Are you kidding me?? A pageant?? Fuck that. No. I'm not going. And I don't wanna bond with his stupid wife."

"Hon. You don't have a choice. You're going. And there's girls there."

Jungkook smirked. "Okay, I guess I can go."

She chuckled and shook her head. "Be nice, please."

"Can't promise that."

Taehyung was on his was to the stupid pageant with his mom and dad. Jimin was also going because his mom is a model, too.

"Taehyung- Hey. Stand straight and smile."

Taehyung groaned, "Can't I just stay in the car?"

"No. Kim Taehyung, do as I say. You're always good, why aren't you being good?"

"Because-" He furrowed his brows. "Jungkook?" He was the last person he would expect to see here. "Chim." Jimin looked over. "Jungkook is here."

He looked where he was pointing and gasped. "What the hell? Why would he be here?"

"No idea..."

"Oh! Come meet Taeyeon!" His mom said. Taehyung followed her hesitantly. "Taeyeon!"

She looked over and gasped. "Julie! OMG, girl! You're here!" Jungkook sighed and looked at Taehyung. He furrowed his brows.

"You're here with... your son?"

"Oh- Definitely not." Taeyeon shivered. Jungkook rolled his eyes. Taehyung frowned. "That's my husbands son." She sighed, "His mom is super poor. Lucky for his dad, he left her." She whispered.

Julie chuckled. "Oooh, yikes."

"Mom... that's mean." Taehyung said softly.

"Go over with Jimin." Julie said. "Um... you too." She said to Jungkook.

Jungkook glared at her. They started walking over to Jimin but Jungkook stopped him. "Do you wanna leave?"

"Leave?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook sighed. "Yes. You clearly hate it here, too. And... he seems to love it." They looked over at Jimin. He was talking to all the girls, asking them about modeling, asking for their numbers. "Plus, I heard you talking about wanting to be my friend."

Taehyung looked back at him. "Really?" He smiled and looked down. "Sorry. I-I just... you're kinda really cool and I wanna be your friend. I'm just.. sick of being around people who want me to be perfect all the time, people who are perfect all the time. I'm not that and I hate it. You're not like that at all. You- You do whatever you want, you do bad stuff. I wanna do bad stuff."

Jungkook chuckled. "I can definitely help with that."

Taehyung smiled. "You can?"

Jungkook hummed and nodded. They went outside the place they were in. They decided to just walk around and talk a little bit. "So, your mom wants you to be a model?"