14_taekook

word count 3372
taehyung and jungkook DO NOT get along. AT ALL. no one ever leaves them in a room alone because they'll never stop bitching and/or jungkook will beat the shit out of him and taehyung can barely fight back. a lot of people are scared of jungkook because he is scary. taehyung is normally sweet and shy unless jungkook is anywhere around, in which he turns into an annoying little bitch. jungkook had never actually beat up taehyung until he the guys couldn't stop him in time. taehyung was very upset about it. taehyung gets a boyfriend and stops bickering with jungkook when hes around. jungkook gets jealous. very very very very very very very jealous.

"Shut up." Taehyung snapped.

"Annoying bitch, don't touch me."

"I'm not touching you."

"Well you're too close to me." Jungkook shoved him off the couch.

He winced, "Ow..." He got up and climbed on top of Jungkook. "Prick!"

"Get off!!" Jungkook yelled.

-

"5 seconds after I-" Hoseok looked around. "Are they alone?"

Namjoon looked at him. "Oh fuck."

Yoongi sighed and they all ran in. Jungkook was about to punch him but Namjoon grabbed his arm, "Woah, woah! Chill out!" Jungkook sighed and pushed Namjoon off. "Seriously... you two can't get along for 2 seconds?"

"No." Taehyung said. He got up and stuck his tongue out at Jungkook.

Jungkook scoffed. "Grow up."

"No." Taehyung hit him.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Jungkook yelled. Taehyung mocked him. "Shut the fuck up." He smacked him.

Taehyung gasped, "Ow." Taehyung kicked him. Jungkook grabbed him by his shirt collar and pulled him up. Taehyung hit his hands. "Let go!"

"Guys!" Hoseok yelled. He pulled Taehyung away. "Enough! Taehyung, go upstairs."

"Why me? He grabbed me!"

"Go."

He whined, "Fucker."

"Did I hear that correctly?" Seokjin asked, walking into the house.

Taehyung looked at the door and gasped, "Jin!" He ran to him and hugged him. Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Stop sucking up to him."

"Shut up! I don't like you." Taehyung snapped.

"Still bickering non stop?"

"Yes, it's driving us crazy." Yoongi said. "They're fucking annoying."

"Rude." Taehyung said.

"You're rude." Jungkook said, pushing him. Taehyung fell to the ground.

"Hey!" Taehyung whined. He got up and pushed Jungkook, who went no where. "No fair."

Jungkook laughed, "Weak fuck."

"My god, chill." Jin said. "Are we still going out to eat?"

"Yeah, if they quit the bullshit."

Taehyung frowned, "It's his fault..."

Jungkook scoffed, "How is it my fault?"

"Because you're Jungkook." He ran outside.

"Taehyung! Shoes!" Jin yelled. He ran back and grabbed his shoes before running back out. Jungkook rolled his eyes. If you can't tell already, they absolutely hate each other. They never got along, not even when they met. Everyone knows that, so whoever they're with knows to not leave them alone; ever.