VI. Test of Ability

The two hooded figures walked into Rias' group and the group who saw the two standing now in front of them noticed their presence.

"Wh-Who are you?" Charlotte asked.

"Rias Gremory..." One of the hooded figures uttered as they removed it, it is known to be a young woman with chin-length blue hair with a dyed green fringe on the right side and brown eyes on her.

"You know her, President?" Issei asked.

"Yoohoo! Do you still remember me, Issei?" The second hooded figure called a beautiful young woman with violet eyes has long chestnut hair that is usually tied into twin tails called.

"You are... Irina?!" Issei asked in shock.

"Issei... Is she the one..." Kiba uttered.

"Y-Yeah. And why are you wearing that strange attire?" Issei asked.

"Oh? This? I thought you already know our work as followers of God." The girl named Irina said.

"I-I'm sorry. I am just trying to recall it because we are pretty busy with training ourselves though with our new weapons." Issei chuckled.

"Weapons?" The blue-haired girl asked.

"Yes. We are helping them to train and to control themselves piloting an IS. What's your name?" Houki asked.

"IS? I never heard of that kind of thing. My name is Xenovia, nice to meet you." Xenovia said.

"What is it? What is it? Can I see it?!" Irina asked in excitement.

"Sure! Searing Emperor!" Issei called as he jumped into the sky and his IS was unleashed with the help of Ddraig's power. Irina and Xenovia got amazed by the new weapon of Issei through the IS itself.

"I assume you five aren't devils like them, am I right?" Xenovia asked while looking at the non-devil students.

"E-Eh?! O-Of course, we aren't!" Houki said.

"We won't become devils because we didn't do anything bad." Cecilia said.

"Can we talk? I don't want to discuss it either in open fields. Shall we?" Xenovia asked.

"The two followers of God wanting to have a conversation with the devils... Very well. Into our clubroom." Rias said.

"Oh, you can come with us too, you five." Akeno said.

"Okay." Houki nodded and everyone headed to the clubroom. The five IS pilots can feel the intense sensation between the Holy Sword wielders and the Devils as they share an unfriendly aura towards each other while walking.

"This isn't going to be good..." Charlotte said.

"Yeah. Something will happen." Rin whispered. They didn't realize a red meteor far away from them suddenly crashed into the Earth.

"So then? What is it, that you want us to discuss?" Rias asked as they have arrived in the clubroom and Akeno is preparing tea for both parties.

"We came here to discuss the stolen holy swords by the fallen angels from the church." Xenovia said and this made some gasp.

"Stolen?" Issei asked.

"Yes." Xenovia replied.

"And then? What would you want us to do?" Rias asked.

"Well, this tension is between us and the fallen angels. I'm making sure that the devils don't interfere whatever happens to this town." Xenovia said.

"Is that an accusation? Are you saying that we'll side to the fallen angels and do something with the holy swords?" Rias asked.

"For a devil, a holy sword is detestable. Don't your interest match up with the fallen angels?" Xenovia asked and this made Rias angry and her club members can feel it.