¹¹. ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵒʳ ᶠˡⁱᵍʰᵗ.

༉˚*ೃ ¹¹. 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓!

"𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍!" 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐎 Mina's light and happy-go-lucky voice broke through Tsubame's concentration as she pulled her pigtails into their ringlets, curling iron going at rapid speed. She tilted her head away from the mirror to smile at her pink friend.

         "Ashido-chan, hi!" The curling iron came free and her hair sprung into place, in a perfect spiral. She paused to grin back. Teeth sparkled. "Your costume looks cute, as always." Tsubame, wanting to waste no time, got to curling her other ringlets. It was a job that had to be done fast and efficiently.

          Ashido cradled a cheek with her hand, smiling bashfully, "Aw, no, Akatsuki-chan, that's all you!" She stood behind Tsubame and waited as the other girl finished up curling her hair, glancing at Tsubame in the mirror. Her cheeks puffed out with air. "Present Mic's classes are boring without your questions. He kept talking about stuff none of us understood." It was an attempt to ask what was wrong, but subtly wasn't Ashido's strong point—which was clearly what she was going for. "I have the notes for you, though. For the first half-hour."

          Grinning as she finished up her hair—watching Jirou Kyouka and Yaoyorozu Momo leave out the change room doors behind them, all dressed in their hero costumes—, Tsubame breathed, "Thank you, Ashido!" She felt giddy with warmth. People were thinking about her? Then, Tsubame snickered, "I don't know if I'll be able to understand any of it, though."

          "Well, that's what our study group is for, right?" Ashido spoke with her signature, shining grin—the one that always looked a little wicked. "We should have a name!"

          Tsubame pulled on the straps for her feet, and snapped the first aid packs around her thigh. "I think the Dumbass Squad works just fine," she snickered, to her friend's pout. Then, Tsubame slung her costume duffle bag over her shoulder as Ashido did the same with hers. "Anyway, is it even a study group if none of us know what's going on?" They left the gymnasium, Ashido Mina in her boots and Tsubame with her bare feet, emerging out into the light. Tsuyu was hopping behind them as the three girls planned to make a line for the buses.

          "Bakugou-san apparently knows, I heard he's smart," Ashido pointed out smartly with big dark eyes, clasping her fingers together in front of her. The white mask across her upper face shone glossy in the sunlight.