Pitch stood up shaking in pain, grasping the freezing dagger. "You can't get rid of me!" He cried out. "Not forever! There will always be fear." His words held no threat as North casually blew him off. "So what? As long as one child believes, we will be here to fight fear." He said confidently, the rest backing up his claims.

"Really?" The defeated nightmare king questioned as he gestured to the shores of the pond. "Then what are they doing here?" Nightmares had gathered on the shoreline, surrounding the whole lake.

North let out a laugh, not at all intimidated by the creatures anymore. "They can't be my nightmares, I'm not afraid." A chorus of similar claims sounded from the others as Jack looked at Pitch triumphantly. "Looks like it's your fear they smell."

Pitch reeled back in fear as he realized it too. The nightmares grew restless and began their attack. Pitch tried in vain to run from his own creations as the sand engulfed him. They dragged him back to the same bed covered hole he lured Jack in. Desperately he tried to claw out of the force pulling him in ,but it was no use. As Pitch and the nightmares disappeared into the hole, it dragged in the tattered bedframe as well before closing itself up.

Clouds parted from the full moon as Tooth celebrated their victory by hugging Jack. Realizing what she did, she pulled away shyly and fluttered back over to North.

"Are you ready now, Jack?" Santa asked, "To make it official." Jack could already hear the grumpy music elves from before giving a silent threat. They will play their tunes, whether he likes it or not. Loki laughed as he conjured up his bucket of popcorn again. "Oh, this is gonna be good." He laughed as a yeti brought North a big, old book. "It is time you take oat." He stated as Jack smiled brightly. Everybody was there to witness it, even Jamie and his friends. Maybe best of all is that they left out the torches this time.

North opened the book and flipped through several pages before he landed on the correct one. "Will you, Jack Frost, vow to watch over the children of the world? To guard them with your life; their hopes, their wishes, and their dreams? For they are all that we have, all that we are and all that we will ever be." Jack looked back Loki, who just threw a few pieces of popcorn into his mouth. The winter child laughed as he looked at Jamie, who nodded encouragingly. Confidently, Jack turned back to North.

"I will."

North tried his best to hold in his joy, still having to finish the ceremony. "Then, congratulations, Jack Frost. For you are now, and forever more, a guardian!" Everyone cheered as North walked up to Jack and picked him up by the shoulders. "Klasno!" He exclaimed as he hugs the boy before giving him a kiss on the cheek. North laughed at Jack's expression as Bunny cheered. "That's my boy! Wooooo!" 8 little fairies for med a heart as they swooned for Jack. "Keep it together girls. Let's not disgrace the uniform." Tooth commented right as one fainted.

The children cheered loudly as North's sleigh appeared back in the air, fully restored and complete with reindeer. Jamie, with Sophie in hand, walked up to inspect it with the other children. Bunny couldn't help himself but lean over to North. "Everyone loves the sleigh." North smiled as he placed a hand on Jack's shoulder. "Time to go."

Sandy took his que and created some dream sand fireworks I the air as they all prepared to leave. "You're leaving?" Jamie asked, a bit of fear sparking back up. Jack walked over to his young friend as Jamie expressed his growing fears. "What if Pitch comes back? What if we stop believing again? If I can't see you I-"

Jack cut him off as he kneeled down to be at eyelevel with the young boy. "Hey. Hey, hey, slow down, slow down. You telling me you stop believing in the moon when the sun comes up?" Jamie looked down a bit as he admittingly answered a no. "Okay, well do you stop believing in the sun when clouds block it out?" He continued as Jamie laughed at the question and repeated his previous answer. We'll always be there, Jamie. And now...we'll always be here." Jack said as he pointed to Jamie's heart. "Which kind of makes you a Guardian too. Besides, worst case scenario, I send Loki back in." Jack laughed as he stood up.

Loki choked on his popcorn and walked over to the pair. "You what? I will do no such thing, Frost!" Jack laughed and brushed away Loki's playfully threatening finger. "Admit it, Loki. You like doing good." Loki huffed and crossed his arms defiantly. "I will admit no such thing, I was merely enjoying the destruction of those blasted creatures and getting some sweet revenge on that wannabe king." Jack laughed as he started making his way to the sleigh. "Sure, Lokes, Keep telling yourself that."

As he almost reached the other guardians, Jamie cries out after him, tackling him in a hug. After returning the hug, he booped Jamie on the nose and got onto the sleigh. As North tugged the reins, Jack called out a final message to his good friend. "Oh, Loki! I'm sure Thor will let you join the Avengers after I tell him all about you next Saturday!"

"Jack! Don't you dare! I will skin you alive if you even utter a syllable about this! Frost!" Jack's laugh echoed in the air as Loki yelled after him, lit by the bright shining moon.