---

Gorgeous dream sand creatures filled the streets and skies of Burgess, spreading out in a diameter around Sandy as he spread his dreams.

The children looked on in awe as they interacted with the dream sand. Jamie almost got to pet a fish, before a certain winter spirit hit him with a snowball. He looked to Jack, who was bouncing another ball, a silent invite to a snowball fight. Jamie laughed as he gathered up enough snow for a ball and set it flying. Monty didn't dodge in time and fell back after getting hit. His friends all laughed and prepared their own ammo as they set out to attack.

As everybody was enjoying themselves, North approached Jack. He gestured to the fight and raised a knowing brow. "Your center?" Jack smiled, proud he had figured it out and seeing the effects of it right in front of them. "Well, it took a while. But I figured it out." North smiled back proudly and threw a tiny wooden figure, much like his own. Jack caught in and studied it, appreciation radiating off of him. North laughed and turned Jack around, pointing at a still skulking Loki just a bit away from the snowball fight.

Jack approached his friend, laughing at the elder's mood. "Come on, Loki. Everybody is having fun!" Loki scowled and crossed his arms. "I do not lower myself to such childish battles. They would not stand a chance against me." Jack simply laughed as he nudged his friend. "We both know that's not true. You love playing when you get to fight me." Loki's scowl deepened even more as he turned his head. "Well I am simply not in the mood, Frosti." Now it was Jack's turn to pout. "Aww, come on, you know I don't like that nickname. Jokul hated me from the moment he heard of my existence." Jack's scowl turned into a smirk as he noticed Jamie had rolled a snowball his way.

"You know," he started as he picked up the ball, "I bet I can beat you with ease." Loki looked at him suspiciously and took a precautious step away. "Don't you dare, Jack. I will destro-" Loki was cut off by a well aimed snowball. He wiped off the snow from his face as Jack hysterically. Now it's on, the brat had asked for it. Loki smirked mischievously as he conjured up a small set of snowballs. Jack noticed just in time and knew that look meant trouble. As Loki chased him, Jack ran off screaming as his plan worked.

North laughed at Jack's antics. The boy really had earned his spot as the fifth guardian. He was brought out of his musing as he got hit in the back of the head. He turned to see Caleb and Claude, pointing at one of the elves. Saint Nick bellowed a laugh as he gathered up his own snowball. "You're all on naughty list!" He yelled out to them as he looked for his target. "Bunny! Think fast!" Aster didn't have enough time to dodge as he got hit straight in the face.

Pitch awoke to everybody having fun in their friendly battle, dream sand creatures passing him by without much care. Angrily, he stormed onto the battlefield. "You dare have fun in my presence. I am the Boogeyman!" He yelled out, catching Jack's attention. Pitch want straight for Jamie, trying to catch the playing child. "You will fear me!" But Jamie did not as he passed effortlessly though the nightmare king. Pitch cried out in disbelief, making sure he as still a solid to himself. He saw that the guardians looked on with pitying gazes. Before they could do anything, Pitch ran away into the forest.

Pitch ran all the way until he ran onto a frozen lake, fearfully watching behind him for if he were to be followed. This ended up being a fatal mistake, as he ran straight into North's belly and bounced off, landing on his ass on the ice. "Leaving the party soon?" The Cossack questioned as the others gathered behind him. Tooth fluttered in front of them, twirling a coin between her fingers. "You didn't even say goodbye." She threw it at him. "A quarter?" He questioned, looking up in time to see Tooth punch him square in the face. He fell back from the force at it set one of his teeth flying. "That's for my fairies." She said as she shook off the pain in her hand. Loki stepped forward and threw an ice dagger into his shoulder. "Consider this a parting gift." He said, enjoying Pitch's pained cries a bit too much. Jack elbowed him slightly. "Loki, that wasn't nice." He scolded as the god simply raised his shoulders. "He deserved it and you said I could stab him."