16

Location: Airbnb
Time: 2:30 Am

Lante

We reach the Airbnb and it's nice asl.
I still can't believe they planned all this without telling me.

There are 4 rooms in here. One for me and Q, Shawn & Chi, and Jr got a room to himself.

I feel like Jr has a significant other but isn't ready to tell us yet.

I shake out my thoughts and bring me and Q's stuff to the room.

She calls out to me.

"𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔? 𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦!"

I place all the stuff down and walk back out the room.

"𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑄, 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑔 𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤"

She nods and makes her way into the kitchen.

"𝐴𝑙𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑎 ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑦, 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔" chi says.

I watch them go to their room, Jr been disappeared off to his room. Now it's just me and Q in the kitchen.

I sit on the chair near the island that's in the kitchen and watch as Q makes a quick salad.

I notice her movements are quick yet smooth. Everything about her is perfect, at least in my eyes. She's been through so much. I wouldn't dare do anything to hurt her.

She must have caught me staring because before she turns around to sit with me she says "𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒?"

I laugh. "𝐼𝑓 𝑖 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑜 𝑖𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑠".

She smiles at my response and finally comes to sit down and eat.

"𝑀𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑑?"

She looks at me. "𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒 𝑖 𝑎𝑚 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑔𝑒"

I nod and reach for a piece of lettuce. She moves her plate away giggling and then tries to feed it to me.

"𝑊𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑥 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑓𝑓, 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦" I say looking at my phone.

She nods still chewing her greens and also looking into her phone.

I get up and let her eat, I make my way to the room.

Without undressing I throw myself on the bed and lay down until I fall asleep.

A few minutes go by and eventually Q comes in and lays next to me. She picks my head up and pulls me close to her.

I wrap my arm around her taking in her sent as she runs her hands through my hair. Shortly after me and her both fall asleep

____________________________________

I turn the shower off and step out so I can brush my teeth. We got mad shit to do today and I'm dreading it because of all that traveling but I'll be Aii

*𝗞𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸

"𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑢𝑝 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢"

I finish brushing my teeth and swing the door open. "𝑖𝑚 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘"

I shoot Q a wink and she smiles. I put on something slight because it's hot today. We going to a pool party later and you we gonna step out.

I grab my Prada man bag and put some shit in it just to fill it up with the other stuff I got in it.

"𝑌𝑒𝑜 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜?"

Everybody nods and I get the Uber.

We head out downstairs and wait for the Uber. We gonna go to the car place to pick up or cars for the remainder of us being here.

Chi and Shawn get in first, then me and Q and lastly Jr.

"𝑂𝑢𝑢𝑢 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡!, 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝!"

"𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑒 𝑑𝑜"

I chuckle as Chi and Q  talk among themselves.

"𝑌𝑒𝑜 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑠 𝑖 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟"

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑏𝑟𝑜 𝑖 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑢, 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑚𝑘 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟"

"𝐴𝑖𝑖"

We finally make it to the car place and had to wait a few minutes for them to veiling the cars out because they had to Id me and run a background check.

We got 1 bmw and a Tesla. Q wanted to ride in a Tesla. She said that's her dream car so imma get her on for her birthday.

Shawn is a bmw typa guy so he's the one that go that one. I watch as he takes a few pics and posts them on snap.

I get a boomerang with Q on the car and save it to my phone.

"𝐴𝑖𝑖 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡, 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟"

We gear up and make our way to Publix and then we possibly might get something to eat.

______________________________________________
Heyy y'all sorry for this being short
*Excuse Any Errors