Bets

Sorry it took so long to update I've just been busy but I'm back now, enjoy the chapter.
Miya's POV
"He hung up on me!" I shouted.
"I'm not surprised by that. He didn't even want to skate against you are n the first place." Langa replied. I huffed and walked away. I wonder where Joe took Cherry. He seemed in a hurry as well. Maybe he confessed! Shadow did say that Joe was planning to confess to someone. At least he finally grew the balls to. Now I don't have to see them be oblivious idiots, I wonder if they'll tell us. Maybe I can make some money out of this. I smirked to myself then went over to Shadow.
"Wanna make a bet?" Shadow's head turned toward me and raised an eyebrow.
"About what?"
"Whether or not Cherry and Joe are dating."
"Ok, I bet £55 that they aren't."
"I bet £85 that they are." I live in England so I'm doing it in pounds, but according to google £55= $76.07 and £75= $103.73.
"You're pretty confident."
"It's obvious they're both gay for each other!"
"It's obvious Joe is straight!" Shadow, hate to break it to you but, your gaydar is seriously broken and needs immediate repair 😔.
I rolled my eyes at his idiocy and replied, "Sure."
"So do you have any ideas how to prove this bet?"
"We Langa and Reki to help and what we do is we get Joe jealous. If they are in a relationship then Joe probably gets jealous easier because Joe flirts with women all the time but Cherry never seems to be bothered by it."
"Fair point, but how are we going to get him jealous?"
"We show him hot pictures of men in front of Joe."
"You sure that's going to work?"
I smirked, "Of courses! After all, I came up with the idea."
We both then walked over to Reki and Langa to fill them in on the plan. They weren't a part of the bet though, they were probably broke anyway.

The next day, in the evening
Cherry's POV
I was at Kojiro's restaurant doing some of my work, listening to Kojiro cook, when Miya, Reki, Langa and Shadow came through the door. We both looked toward them and I continued to work whereas he greeted them then went back to cooking. Miya then came up to me, "Cherry?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I show you a couple of pictures of people?"
"Uh sure?" He was up to something, I knew it but I just wasn't sure what it was.
He then showed me multiple pictures of men from Langa's phone. "What do you think of them? Do you think they're hot?"
"Yeah, I mean they are good looking." Reki then perked up and asked,
"Cherry are you gay?" Oh, they are definitely up to something!
"Yeah, why?"
"Oh, I was just wondering."
"Would you date any of them?" Langa asked.
"Maybe, if they were my type." Kojiro then turned the stove off and walked over to me.
"Are those men hotter than me?" To tease him a little I smirked and replied,
"Yeah, they are." His expression turned into a more pouty one and he picked me up, placed me on the counter, trapped me in between his arms and whined,
You were supposed to say no! I'm your boyfriend!" I laughed when I saw Shadow giving Miya money. That's what they were up to! They bet on whether or not we were dating!
"Miya, how much did you get from Shadow from winning your bet?" He looked up at me surprised then proudly replied,
"£75."
"You lost to a child?" Kojiro asked, shocked.
"Yeah," he answered in a sad tone of voice.
"Disappointing." He said, shaking his head.