Confession

Joe's POV
I groaned, getting out of my bed. What time is it? I took out my phone to look at the time and it was already noon!
"This year is what I get for staying up so lasting thinking of how I was gonna confess to Kaoru!" I said falling back onto my bed, buzz. I looked at my phone to see what the notification was about. Kaoru? Come to think of it I have a load of missed calls and unread messages from him. Did something happen?

Kaoru 🌸 💖
8:15

Oi
Muscle-brained gorilla
U ok
You still haven't opened the restaurant

Missed call- 8:20
9:30

Answer my call idiot
If you're ill tell me
I'll come over

10:37

Can u pls answer me
Istg if u don't I'm going to beat u up tomorrow

Missed call- 11:43
12:01

Can u not worry the shit out of me

Kaoru I'm sorry 😭😭😭
Pls don't kill me 😭

I'm not gonna kill u if you don't have a good reason for not answering my calls and texts

I overslept 😭😭

At least u aren't ill
And if u do that again I'll murder u

Ok I won't I swear

I turned my phone off and smiled to myself, he was worried for me. For some reason that makes me happy. That means he really has feelings for me, doesn't it? Congrats Joe, you are officially the last person to know 🙄. I walked over to the wardrobe and opened it, looking for a specific hoodie I wanted to wear. Where is it? Don't tell me. Kaoru stole my hoodie! I guess I'm gonna have to deal with that if we start dating. But I have to confess before that. First, I'll visit the flower shop Shadow works at. So I ate breakfast, got in my car, then drove there.

I got out and locked the car. As I entered the shop and Shadow looked up to see who it was.
"Joe! What are you doing here?"
"Hey man, what kind of flowers are good for confessions?"
"Oh, you confessing to someone?" Shit!
"Uh, n-no it's for someone else." I stuttered, struggling to find an excuse. Shadow rolled his eyes.
"Sure," he said sarcastically, then walking over to a section of the store. Shadow then picked up a bouquet of red tulips and gave them to me. "Tulips symbolize fame and a sign that someone is a perfect lover. Red tulips represent a declaration of love from someone who is begging the recipient to believe them when they confess their love."

"Really?" I looked down at the tulips, who knew they could be so meaningful. "Thanks, bro,"
"No problem, good luck!"
"I said they weren't for me!"
"Whatever you say,"

I left the shop and drove back to my place. Should I bake him a cake? Or maybe I should do a candlelit dinner? But then again I should get him some sort of present shouldn't I? Kaoru likes books so maybe I should get him one. Or I could take him to an art gallery. Buzz, who's texting me this time?

Reki

Joe!
This is Miya btw
I challenge you to a beef