Cherry's realisation

Cherry's POV
It was no surprise to me that I was gay, I think at some point I had a lingering suspicion. After all, I had never once crushed on a female, so when I had my first male crush I was relatively calm as I had seen it coming. What confuses me now, in the present, is that I'm currently crushing on a green-haired gorilla whom I'm constantly bickering with. He's nowhere near my type and he's incredibly annoying so why, why on earth am I crushing on him?

Flashback to 5 hours ago:
Langa and I had arrived at S together and saw that Reki, Shadow and Miya were already there.
"How come you two arrived together?" Reki asked, observing the two of us intently.
"We met on our way here and decided to come together. Where's Joe he doesn't seem to be with you guys?" Langa was right Kojiro wasn't here, which was slightly odd as he would normally arrive at S by this time but he wasn't. Then there was a bunch of girly screams and then Kojiro had made it clear he had finally arrived. "You know what never mind my question's been answered," Langa said looking over to where Kojiro was surrounded by fangirls.
"Aren't you normally surrounded by fans as well Cherry?" Miya asked turning to face me.
"I don't think they've noticed I'm here, and I'd like to keep it that way." Kojiro then turned and walked toward us.

"When did you arrive Cherry?" He asked looking at me.
"Why do you care Joe?" I asked back, rolling my eyes.
"No 'oversized ape' or 'muscle gorilla' today?
"Would you rather I called you that?"
"No thanks, I'll stick to 'Joe'."
"That's what I thought," I muttered under my breath as I walked away from him and the others.
"Oi, where are you going?" Kojiro asked chasing after me.
"Away from you."
"Oh don't be like that, we're buddies aren't we?" He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
"Don't do that," I said taking his arm off me and speeding up.
"Would you rather I treat you like a lady?" Kojiro asked wrapping his arm around me again, but this time he wrapped it around my waist and pulled me toward him. I turned to face him shocked at his flirtatious gesture, and re-composed myself and walked away again. On the outside, I looked completely unfazed but on the inside, I was going through some serious gay panic. That dumb gorilla probably didn't even realise he's flirting with me. Wait- why do I care? It's not like it affects me in any way, Unless...
End of flashback
That was when I realise I fell in love with him I guess but my question is when, I honestly want to know when I decided to lose all rationality and fall in love with the oversized ape.