Chapter 31: I love him, but he doesnt love me

Suho's POV:

I walked out of the boys bathroom, leaving Seojun behind.

"I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen," I whispered to myself as I felt my eyes brim with tears.

I dream about him.

I think about him.

I talk about him.

I smile about him.

I cry about him.

I love him.

I want him.

But he doesn't want me.

He wants her.

So what am I supposed to do?

I opened the door to my math class, making it right as the bell rang. Ju-kyung came walking into the class just a few seconds after me.

"Good morning Suho. Good morning Ju-kyung," my teacher said as she grinned at the two of us.

"Good morning," I replied before walking over to my desk at the back of the class. I leaned my head on my hand and stared out the window, once again getting lost in my thoughts.

It sucks. Seeing the person you like, like someone else. I love everything about him.

       His dark hair.

       His low, soothing voice.

       His brown eyes.

       His personality.

       His hugs.

       His style.

       His smile.

       His laugh.

       And everything else about him.

       "AM I LATE?" I heard someone scream as they ran into the classroom which shook me out of my thoughts.

       "Yes, you are Seojun. Go take a seat at your desk," the teacher sighed. I watched as Seojun quickly walked over to his desk in between Ju-kyung and I.

       "Okay class, today we're going to be preparing for a test that'll be this Friday. Make sure to complete the class work I give you because it'll help you understand the concepts that'll be on the test," the teacher informed us. She then walked around the class and handed out worksheets to every student.

       But rather than actually completing the worksheet, I gazed over at Seojun. He was staring at his worksheet with a confused expression, probably not understanding how he was supposed to solve any of it.

       "Um...need some help?" I offered Seojun as I gestured towards his class work.

       "Yah," he sighed.

       "Okay," I said as I scooted my chair a bit closer to him.

       I read the first math problem on the sheet out loud, "5x + 3 = 7x – 1. Find x"

       "Well first you have to collect like terms, so put 7x and 5x on one side," I explained to Seojun, and he wrote 5x-7x onto his worksheet.

       "Okay now put 3 and 1 on the other side," I said, and Seojun once again did as told, writing 5x -7x=-1-3.

       "Now solve the answer," I said, and Seojun wrote -2x = -4 on the worksheet.

       "The last thing you have to do is divide by 2 to both of the sides," I told him.

       "So that means x=2, right?" Seojun asked me.

       "Mhm," I hummed in response.

       "Do you understand how to do it now?" I asked him.

       "Um, I might need a little more practice," Seojun responded.

       "Here, let's work on problem 2 now," I said, and Seojun nodded.

       For the rest of class I helped Seojun work through all of his math problems, and every once and a while I worked on my own worksheet. Eventually the bell rang and class was over.

       "Thanks for helping me out," Seojun said as he grinned at me.

       "Your welcome," I replied as I smiled back at him.

       Together we walked out of math class and headed to our next class, music.