Chapter 30: A Date

(The next day)

Seojun's POV:

"Seojun!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs which woke me up from my sleep.

"Whattt!?" I whined as I covered up my face with my blanket. I could somewhat hear my moms footsteps getting louder as she walked up the stairs and into my room.

She pulled the blanket off of my head and said, "Why are you still asleep! You're going to be late for school again!"

My eyes instantly shot open and I practically leaped out of my bed and towards my closet. I quickly pulled out my school uniform and a black jacket from the closet.

"Why can't it just be the weekend already," I muttered as I stripped out of the clothes I slept in and replaced them with my uniform. Then I ran to my bathroom and hurriedly brushed my teeth and styled my hair.

"Hurry up!" I heard Gowoon yell from downstairs.

"Can't I just ride my motorcycle or something?" I replied as I rapidly put my silver earrings on.

"Nuh uh! Mom said you're not allowed to ride that thing anymore," I heard Gowoon say in return.

"Ugh..." I groaned as I quickly grabbed my backpack, threw it over my shoulder and ran down the stairs, almost tripping on the last step.

"Let's go," my mom said as she grabbed her keys from off of the kitchen table and opened the front door.

"But what about breakfast?" I asked as I gestured towards the kitchen.

"You're going to have to skip it today. It's your fault for sleeping in anyways," my mom sighed as she walked out the front door. Gowoon and I followed behind her, and I sat in the passengers seat of the car while Gowoon sat in the back.

"I've gotten like 10 emails from your teachers complaining about how you are always late to class Seojun," my mom said as she began driving to school.

"It's not my fault," I tried defending myself.

"Then who's fault is it?" She asked as she shook her head in disappointment. I guess she had a point, it was sort of my fault that I was always late to class.

I sighed and leaned my head against the window, watching the other cars that drove passed us. The car was filled with complete silence throughout the rest of the drive to school.

"Bye, I'll see you tonight," I said to my mom once we arrived at school. I got out of the car and Gowoon did as well after me.

"Bye," she replied before driving away from the school. Gowoon walked over to her friends while I looked around for Suho and Ju-kyung. We still had a few minutes before school started.

"Ow," I hissed as I felt somebody bump into my back and fall on top of me.

"Whoops...sorry," I heard them apologize as they quickly got off of me. After hearing their voice I immediately recognized who they were.

"Ju-kyung?" I questioned as turned my head and faced her.

"Here let me help you up," Ju-kyung said as she extended her hand out to me, and I gladly grabbed her hand, allowing her to pull me off of the ground.

"You gotta stop bumping into me like that," I laughed as I brushed dirt off of myself with my hands.

"Heh...yah sorry," Ju-kyung mumbled as she nervously scratched the back of her head.

"Anyways, why weren't you at school yesterday?" I asked Ju-kyung out of pure curiosity.

"I wasn't feeling good so I just decided to stay home," she shrugged.

"K," I replied. The two of us then walked over to a bench in front of the school and sat next to each other.

"Hey Ju-kyung?" I said as I faced her.

"Yah?" She responded as she looked over at me questioningly and locked eyes with me.

"Do you...do you want to watch a movie with me tonight?" I hesitantly asked her.

"Is this you trying to ask me out on a date?" She smirked, obviously trying to hold in her laughter.

"Maybe," I answered as I inched my face closer to hers. Her face now tinged red.

"Are you going to answer my question?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Okay, I'll go on a date with you Seojun," Ju-kyung grinned.

"Ahem," I then heard somebody say from behind me.

"Huh?" Ju-kyung and I muttered in sync as we turned our heads. There we saw Suho standing in front of us with an emotionless expression on his face.

What's up with him?

"Oh hey Suho," I said as I gave him a grin, but rather than smiling back he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the school and into the boys bathroom, leaving Ju-kyung by herself on the bench.

"What were you two talking about?" Suho asked as he glared at me intensely.

"I asked Ju-kyung out on a date," I said as I pushed Suho's hand off of my wrist.

"Did...did she say yes?" Suho asked me, his voice now sounding timid rather than intimidating.

"Yah...why?" I replied back, now feeling confused. Why did Suho care so much about my love life?

"Oh," Suho said monotonously. His face looked pale. He then gave me a weak smile and said "Class is starting soon, I'm gonna go" before walking out of the bathroom.

"What the heck..." I muttered as I now stood alone in the bathroom. That was so strange.

The bell then rang, meaning that class was starting.

"WHAT THE HECK I'M LATE AGAIN?!" I yelled as I dashed out of the bathroom and ran to my math class. My mom was not going to be happy when she found out...