Chapter 14- First lesson

(A/N: Please don't forget to read the message at the end, thanks and good chapter.)
__________________________________________

3rd Pov

The day after the incident at U.S.J, classes were canceled, but in a conference room, some professors of the academy, Nezu, All Might and even Judas were sitting in front of Naomasa who was reporting.

Naomasa: The police have investigated the groupe calling themselves "The League of Villains" and there does not appear to be anyone registered with the name Shigaraki in his 20s or 30s with a Quirk that lets him disintegrate whatever he touches

Naomasa: The police have investigated the groupe calling themselves "The League of Villains" and there does not appear to be anyone registered with the name Shigaraki in his 20s or 30s with a Quirk that lets him disintegrate whatever he touches. It's the same with the villain called Kurogiri with the Warp Gate. They are probably not citizens and are using false names. In other words, they are people with unregistred Quirks who are part of society's underground.

Vlad: You mean, we don't know anything.

Snipe: We must hurry. Once their ringleader, Shigaraki's gun wound heal, they'll definitely try again. It'll be a pain.

Judas: No.

Everyone looked at Judas who was in a suit and had a serious look on his face.

Judas: This attack will not be repeated for a long time, now their goal will be to gather new villains in their group. The assault on U.S.J. gave them good publicity that will inevitably attract elements to their league.

Everyone knew Judas was right and All Might spoke.

All Might: Their ringleader, huh?

Nezu: What is it, All Might?

All Might: It was a bold attack that normal people wouldn't carry out even if they thought of it. To suddenly go on and on with his wild statements like that... Although he didn't reveal his own Quirk, he bragged about that Nomu's Quirk... And when things didn't go the way he wanted, he was visibly upset. Well, the incident with the Quirk was also to also force my hand, but...

Nezu: Even so, it was foolish to throw away the advantage of having unknown Quirks when fighting against heroes.

All Might: He made immature, wild statement with a straight face. He bragged about his possessions. He thought everything would simply go his way. Adding that to what I saw of him when he carried out the attack, the picture I get of Shigaraki is...

Judas: Someone who hasn't gotten rid of his childish sense of omnipotence. A man-child.

All Might: Exacly.

Many seemed surprised.

Vlad: You mean he's just like a child with a power or something?!

Midnight: Could it be that he never received the Quirk counseling every child get in elementary school?

Snipe: Well, what does that have to do with anything?

Naomasa: There were 72 villains arrested the other day at U.S.J. They were all third-rate-thugs, the type who would skulk in back alleys. But the problem is how they all agreed with that man-child and follow him. In the current environment saturated with heroes, villainous people who have been oppressed may be drawn to that kind of simple-minded evil. Like Judas said.