Chapter 9

Gianna's POV

I turn to Hannah
"What's up his ass" I say confused. She shrugs and we gather our books to go home. I got a text from Matt saying to dress nice. What is he planning?

Matt's POV
I open the door the next day to see Hannah and Gianna, dressed up and with pissed expression on their faces. Gianna points at me and stated
"First things first DONT EVER TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Then Hannah speaks "AND WHY THE FUCK ARE WE HERE!" Why do I have such sassy friends.
"Get inside and I'll explain"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They sit on my bed and wait for me to explain myself
"So I have decided that I really like Carter and I can totally tell he isn't 100% sure he is straight. So my plan is to make him jealous that why you he-"
"Really that why we're here" Gianna says with an attitude.
"Interrupt me again and I will throw you in the pool." I say fiercely. She and Hannah roll their eyes. I continue "so last night my friend Sebastian asked my out and I said yes. I'm throwing a party tonight with my fabulous manly man friends to make him want me."
"And we're here becauseee" Hannah asked crossing her arms. Why are they so difficult!?
"Because you are my wing women" I answer.
"I'll come, but if you hurt Lisa I'll cut off your balls, got it?" Gianna threatens me. I nod quickly." And just to to let you know I'm only coming for the party. Also I have to call Hayes to come because there is no way I'm gonna be able to survive this night I need him." I say ok. Hannah invites Theo to along with others. Plan get my boo Carter to like me is a go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The party is so much fun right now. I turn the corners to see all the straights(Gianna & Hayes, Hannah & Theo, Lupita & Neymar, my other friends Amanda & Cameron, and Jenna and Gavin) isolated in another room than the awesomely fun people (the gays). Carter is walking around socializing with everyone downstairs.
"Boring straights" I yell at them. They return it with a bunch of cursing and flipping me off. I laugh and go to find Sebastian. I get him and bring him to meet my BFFTAS.
"Heyy everybody I'm Sebastian and OMG YOUR HAIR IS GORGEOUS" he screams running to Hannah and starts running his fingers through her hopelessly curly hair. I pry him off and announce we are playing truth or dare again. Here we go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lupita spins and it lands on me. I smirk when Gianna whispers in her ear. Lupita says " I dare you to go into the closet to play 7 minutes in heaven... With Carter" bullseye.

Carter POV
What.the.fuck. Did she just say what I think she said. Before I knew it I was pulled into the closet. Even though it shouldn't Matt was bothering me a bit when he was kissing his boy toy Sebastian. But why? We go into the closet and he locks it, then turns to me. We stare at each other for like 5 minutes. 2 minutes to go. Finally he says really slowly "I know you are jealous of me and Sebastian." He whispers.
"N..n.no I'm not" i stutter. One more minute. He laughs and says "Tell me to stop if you want me to stop" then He starts leaning in slowly, so slowly it's an agonizing and nervous awkward. 30 seconds. Then he stops right before my lips. Suddenly he eliminates the distance between us, kissing me slowly but with passion. My mind is telling me to tell him to stop but my body is refusing. We get cut off by Gianna
"Alright, damn, 7 minutes is up, you can stop sucking each other's faces off." Matt looks at me a smirks.
"Did Lisa ever kiss you like that." He turns around and shakes his ass as he walks out the room.

What just happened?