Chapter 2

Matt's POV
--------------------------------------------

I needed to get to know him. His orange hair, his light eyes, even his freckles on his face interest me to no extent. Carter's head shifts up and catches me looking, he quickly looks down and I smirk. Hannah and Gianna are now ignoring me for their boyfriends. Hayes and Gianna have been going out for a while now. They met through sports, her doing softball and basketball, him basketball and football, they make the ultimate couple like Hannah and her boyfriend Theo. Hannah's the girl captian of the soccer, cross country and volleyball teams and naturally since Theo, being the boy captain of soccer, cross country, and volleyball teams they were always best friends but he asked her out in the middle of the school year last year and since then, have been the kind of couple you gag at in the halls. Anyways, back to mr. Dreamy locks. I gave the Hannah and Gianna 'the look' and they know exactly what I'm talking about.

Carter's POV
--------------------------------------------

Two beautiful girls get up from their seats and walk towards me.
"Hi I'm Gianna and this is Hannah, welcome to Folsom" said Gianna with a smile.
"Thanks" I reply quietly
"You can sit with us at lunch if you want, it's just us and our boyfriends and two other people, Matt and hailie" Hannah suggested
"Sure" I say letting out a breath. They both smile and walk away.
I think I made some friends.