Chapter 5

Matt's POV
We were sitting in Algebra and I was sitting there looking at the useless equations in the board. Carter's coming over tomorrow and I had to plan what we were going to do. I bet he wouldn't want to dye my hair a different color or do the quizzes in the Teen Vogue magazines to see who is your celebrity hunk.
That night a barely got any sleep.

Carter's POV
I don't know why but I was so nervous to go to Matt's house today. I've been over other friends house so I can't understand why this is different. I get up and get dressed to leave.
Walking up the cement steps I come face to face with the door. I let out a shivered breath and weakly knock on the door. Within 17 seconds (; Matt answered the door and drags me inside. Well someone is excited... We go inside and exchange 'hellos'
"MATT WHO IS THAT"
" ITS CARTER MOM GO BACK TO DOING YOUR AEROBICS" This family is loud jeez.
We walk into his room and I am not even the slightest bit shocked of what I see. It's a purple room with a blue bed in middle. But the part that is most expected is the posters on the wall. There is One Direction, shirtless Channing Tatum, Josh Hutcherson, Dylan O'Brien, and the list continues. Man one direction does have really defined jaw lines.... What did I just say. I mentally shake my head to erase the thoughts from my head and I look over to see Matt smiling at me.
"Not what you expected, huh? He says. I laugh and reply.
"Actually it is" and he joins me laughing.
"So what do you want to do" he says looking at me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today one of the best day of my life. We did all kinds of stuff. I left his house and we went home.
When I got home I flopped on my bed and snuggled under my blanket. In like 5 minutes my phone's ringtone of Lip Gloss went off indicating I have a text. I can never let anyone hear that. Suddenly phone goes off like 10 times from text making my ringtone sound like a remix could it keeps restarting. I sigh...stupid group messages.
I see it started from Gianna aka satan. It read
"Hey I'm having a party tomorrow night and I want you all to come. It's a costume party so wear a costume. Any frozen references and I'm hitting you in the face<3 see ya!!" I see she invited the almost the entire grade. I reply that I'm going and turn my phone off so I don't have to listen to the Devils call that is the group message. I fall asleep thinking of a costume.