Chapter 6

Carter's POV
I figured out my costume. Im going as a leprechaun. I already am a ginger so all I have to do is wear green and I'm good. The party starts in like 2 hours and Gianna live like 20 minutes away do by the time I get ready and eat dinner I can leave. I can't wait to see what Lisa is wearing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I get there the music is really loud. Walking up to the door I see a sign " THE COLD ALWAYS BOTHERS ME ANYWAY If your wearing a frozen costume turn around and Go get Starbucks cause you are basic" I laugh knowing this was a hayes and Gianna's idea. I bang on the door and Hannah and theo answer the door wearing a couple costume of hazel grace and Augustus waters. I gush at their cuteness and walk in. I always wanted a relationship like that. I spot Lisa after a couple of minutes of searching and make my way over to her.
"Hey what are you supposed to me" I asked curious. She point to her headband that has yellow ears coming out.
" I'm a giraffe duhhhh" she quotes mean girls and laugh as we look for Gianna . Suddenly I stop in my tracks. I Matt and my throat dries at what he is wearing. Black skinny jean and when I mean skinny they were so tight it's was for sure cutting off his circulation, a white v-neck, and a black leather jacket. His hair is greased and has a little curl in the front. My eyes fall in his behind and I think
" he should be in the booty illuminati" what.did.i.just.think. I ignore his waved and hurry to find Lisa who I know have lost in the crowd of people due to moment of undressing Matt with my eyes. I should be doing that with Lisa not him.
Finally I find Gianna. She is sitting with Hayes. Her with a nude body suit in and him with a black and white suit. Her hair in buns while she holds a foam finger and him with sunglasses. Miley and robin. What's wrong with couples these day. First a couple in. SPOILER ALERT which one dies in the end and another as one of the grossest things I ever seen. I didn't even think to match Lisa. To be honest I didn't even think of her all yesterday when I was hanging out with Matt.
The party was still going on after 4 hours. And I was hanging out with Lisa the entire time. What I mean my 'hanging out' is I sit with her and her friends while they talk about all kinds of stuff. They were in the middle of talking about iggy when I hear...

"WHO WANTS TO PLAYING SPIN THE BOTTLE" Hayes screams.

Uh-oh