-flowers-

hueningkai x hoseok

"It's a sunflower!!"

The other two roommates rushed to Hueningkai's room after hearing him yell. Once they made it into the youngest roommate's room, they saw him holding a purple coloured sunflower with a huge smile on his face.

"Congratulations Kai!!"Beomgyu congratulated the youngest as he patted his back. Kai smiled wide upon the congratulatory words.

"Purple? So your soulmate is still pretty far." Taehyun remarked. The other two nodded, agreeing to the dark haired boy's statement.

"There's no address either so that means your soulmate is the older one." Beomgyu added.

Kai who was new to this and knew almost nothing of how this soulmate flower works just nodded.

"I know for a fact that my soulmate would be someone caring! Someone kind." Kai sighed as he held the sunflower dearly.

"Wow, makes me think how contrary the other could be." Taehyun laughed.

"Yea, what if your soulmate is actually a murderer?" Beomgyu chuckled. Taehyun looked at him weird while Kai looked horrified. "Just a what if."

Taehyun rolled his eyes and sighed. He turned to look at Kai.

"I'm sure your soulmate is a good person in all ways."

Kai smiled. He stared back at the purple coloured sunflower and smiled wider. He nodded.

"I'm sure of it."

[❤️]

tw // violence and mentions of gun

"Please..." The man who was half dead whimpered. He has been on his knees, begging for his life to be spared for the last twenty hours and he's been so scared.

"Have mercy...." He added.

The black haired smirked.

"Mercy?"

The man that was covered in bruises sobbed quietly when he heard the gun cock. Tears started streaming down his face when he felt the gun near his head. As soon as he felt the gun on his forehead, he knew all his begging wasn't worth anything.

"Me using a gun to kill you is enough mercy."

The gun went off, resulting a corpse falling to the ground. His head hit the ground, blood spilling and oozing out from his head. Hoseok looked down at the corpse and made a disgusted look.

"Clean it up. Search the place he mentioned earlier and find my money." He ordered as he walked out of the abandoned warehouse. He got into the back seat of a car and quickly zoomed out of sight.

Hoseok looked out the window as his personal assistant drove to the mansion he owned. He was currently living in Spain. He had some businesses there as well as running from the korean authorities. It's been quite a while since he left Korea, people started thinking he was dead.

Hoseok felt something grow in his hands and immediately held it up to see what it was. He was surprised to see a purple coloured sunflower in his hands. He examined it closely to see if there was anything else on the sunflower and smiled when he found something.

huening kamal kai
korea, seoul

"Jimin." He called upon his personal assistant whose eyes were still on the road.

"Yes sir?"

Hoseok had a small smirk on his terrifyingly handsome face.

"Do you miss home?"

[❤️]

Kai was struggling with his assignments. This was his last year of high school and he had to at least pass his final exams in order to graduate high school. These assignments were worth half of his grades.

He sighed.

"I'll just take a little break." He yawned as he rested his head on his study desk. He looked at the blue sunflower in the vase. He smiled.

Wait.

Blue?

Kai sat up straight to look at the sunflower again. He smiled when he saw a beautiful sky blue coloured sunflower instead of the dark purple one he had gotten two days ago. This must mean that his soulmate is getting nearer.

Wherever he is, Kai hoped to be able to see him soon.

"I'll see you soon enough, soulmate." He sighed dreamily.

He really can't wait to see how his soulmate looks like. Is his soulmate a male or a female? Is his soulmate a good-looking or- no no. Everyone is beautiful. Everyone is good-looking. No one is ugly.

He didn't know what else to think.

Until he saw the sunflower turn an instant yellow.

He stood up almost instantly and almost fell down to the ground. He didn't know why but he has a feeling that his soulmate is trying to look for him. He took the sunflower and his jacket before rushing out of his dorm.

"Where you going?!" Beomgyu asked, looking up from the movie he was watching on Taehyun's laptop.

"Out!" He simply answered and slammed the door.

Taehyun came out of the kitchen and looked at Beomgyu with confusion.

"Where'd he go?" He asked.

Beomgyu looked left and right before saying, "Out."

Kai figured that his soulmate would probably be at the airport or maybe the train station. However, he can't go to both of places so he had to think of which one was the better option. He walked towards the direction to the train station, but the sunflower turned almost green.

Kai stopped walking in that direction and turned to go to where the airport is. His smile turned wide when the sunflower turned orange as he neared the airport. When he reached the airport, he searched around for anyone who could be holding an orange sunflower.

Maybe even red.

"Huening Kamal Kai."

He heard someone call his name and turned around.

He smiled when he saw a black haired man holding a red sunflower. He walked straight towards him and as soon as they were in front of each other, the sunflower returned to its natural colour.

Beautiful yellow coloured petals, green stems and brown seeds.

A sunflower that is beautiful like what their love would be.

But would it?