𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟕

Start from the beginning

grace came downstairs with a towel wrapped around her chest, smiling to the sound of the piano.

she sat next to louis and rested her head on his shoulder.

is he blind?

i rolled my eyes and got up, i left the living room and went outside, where sam and logan were making jokes.

i took the seat next to sam and listened to them making unfunny jokes.

"hey sam, what did the farmer say after he lost his tractor?" logan confidently asked waiting for an answer.

"i don't know?" sam gave him a confused look.

"where's my tractor!" he replied and started to laugh his ass off.

me and sam looked at each other's and chuckled at his stupidness.

"it wasn't funny." i said with a smile and left.

*

"what about uno!" grace proposed.

we are all in the living room, all bored while grace is showing us some games to play.

"for the last time grace, fuck no." sam said annoyed, dragging the no.

she rolled her eyes and took the empty seat next to louis.

of course lol.

"okay what about 7 minutes in hell?" she asked.

we all took a look at each other's and nodded.

we sat in a circle, i was next to millie who was sitting next to lily, grace was next to louis, emily was next to louis, sam was by my side and logan was sitting next to sam.

seats:
sam y/n millie lily
logan grace louis emily

*imagine that but in a circle.*

"let's change the rules." logan blurted.

emily took an empty bottle from her bag and placed it in the middle of the circle.

logan gave the bottle a little spin and moved back to his seat.

the bottle landed on millie and louis.
the back landed on louis which means he had to name the person.

"logan and millie." he said with a smirk.

i eyed millie and both of them, logan and millie, got up and went to a tiny room under the stairs.

*

the 7minutes were now over.

"you can come out!" sam yelled.

millie came out first with smudged lipstick and then came logan, his hair was all messy and his bottomed shirt was unbottomed.

"sheesh." louis mumbled.

millie sat next to me and i whisper in her ear "you'll tell me the details later"

which made her chuckle.

logan made the bottle spin and it landed on louis and sam, the back was on sam.

"mhm, grace, grace and louis."

grace was the first one getting up, everyone was cheering and louis got up and followed her to the tiny room.

*

after only 5minutes, louis stormed in with a angry expression on his face, while her, grace, she came proud, proud of herself.

"but it's been only five-" sam started.

"shut the fuck up." replied louis.

AUTHOR'S NOTE— here's the promised chapter 😺

anyway have a good night/day love you all<3