𝐴𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡

Hey guys it's been awhile. I just wanted to talk to you guys about the story and how far I'm planning to take it.

First off sorry for not giving a update yet, I've been really busy with school and just stress/anxiety. I haven't forgotten about the story and have been seeing all your comments. That being said, I'm gonna continue this book, but I don't really have enough time to update so I can't really tell you guys when I will be uploading new chapters. But I promise you that I will try to squeeze in some time to work on it.

Also thank you for all the people that have read the book, I believe it already has close 10k reads. I'm very grateful to all of you that have supported and kept waiting for updates from the very beginning. Not only that, but I started to this book for fun so I didn't except much to come out of it. Even so, I'm super grateful for everything and I hope I will keep meeting your expectations with the chapters to come.

I hope all of you are doing well and taking care of yourselves. Please stay safe out there, wear your masks and keep social distancing. Anyway, thank you for reading this and I'll see you guys soon. Don't skip any meals, get lots of rest, and stay healthy.

Thank you, bye~
- S

P.S. Let me know what I should call you guys :)